Cho em hỏi về vụ cài đặt game FFVIII

Thảo luận trong 'Hướng dẫn | Hỏi đáp game' bắt đầu bởi Hoang2308, 16/6/06.

1. laguna_loire128

laguna_loire128 Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    1/8/05
    Bài viết:
    bạn thử ghi tất cả disc 1 (đĩa chơi 1 chứ không phải đĩa install) ra 1 đĩa trắng riêng rồi sau đó install lại (không chép crack gì hết) xong rồi vô program files chạy file .exe chơi bình thường
    nếu vẫn không được thì vô registry chỉnh lại 1 chút như sau(thông cảm lười dịch quá :D)

This is a guide to getting FF8 PC to work on any OS with any version. All this requires is that you have the 5CDs (or ISO equivalents) and a will to listen and read carefully.

After installing the game to whatever directory you choose (I will use E:\FF8 in my example since it is a non-standard installation path), mount/insert the first CD into your drive.

Take note to what drive (letter) you will be using to mount/insert the first CD (I will use S:).

After having done so, open up your registry editor. (For those who are new to this: 1. click your start button 2. click run 3. type in regedit and hit enter)

In regedit, find the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Square Soft, Inc\FINAL FANTASY VIII\1.00

Again, for those of you new to regedit, simply browse through the following folders (in this order) until the pane on your right displays several items, of which one will be "DataDrive".
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SOFTWARE
    Square Soft, Inc
    FINAL FANTASY VIII

Right click on the string value labelled "DataDrive" (it will have an icon with the letters ab on it to the left of it) in the right pane of the regedit browser.

Click "Modify"

In the field marked "Value Data" which is the only field you can change, it will probably display something like "c:"

This is where knowing your installation cd drive letter comes into play

Change the "c:" to whatever drive you installed FF8 with (for example "s:\")

Click OK

Close regedit.

Run ff8.exe or your appropriate shortcut.

That's it - all done. I have tried to make this guide as easy as possible as it took me about 2 hours to finally find out the no cd crack is even necessary for this game, just some regeditting fun. So hope you appreciate it and lay on the feedback/success!

-alucardtepes

2. Lien

Lien Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/5/04
    Bài viết:
    oài, down game có dung lượng lớn trên mạng về, khó chơi lắm bạn ơi
    các game lớn thường bị cắt nhỏ ra, và khi down xong hết, ráp lại thành 1 file hoàn chỉnh cũng đã là 1 thành công rồi
    từ xwa đến nay, mình down thử rất nhiều > 10 game, nhưng tất cả đều ráp lại không thành công, luôn luôn báo là : file broken ... mình thề từ nay không down game lớn nữa...chán

3. Gundam2003

Gundam2003 Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    6/7/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Wyoming Michigan
    ^.^' Down film lớn thì được chứ down game lớn chắc hổng được rồi ^.^' Film nếu mất gì thì bỏ qua khúc đó coi như hổng coi được đoạn đó. Chứ game stuck chỗ nào thì chịu ^.^' Nó đứng máy mình ngồi ngó hoặc đập đập keyboard thôi ^.^'

4. babykute2811

babykute2811 Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    23/11/09
    Bài viết:
    em có 5 file iso nhưng không có đĩa thì có chơi được không ?

Chia sẻ trang này