Games Talk and Support

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. DARK_MINISTRY*

DARK_MINISTRY* Child of Bodom

Tham gia ngày:
    19/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    HCM
    uh..oh.........;;)...........i don't know who's the guy that's crazy here!!......;))......................hehe......:D..........this's english box.......and u speak vietnamese here ?......??!!!!......;;)........are u nuts.......??...i don't know....;)).....

uh....by the way......;;).......:D....anyone played the call of duty game ?

2. ipridian_elf

ipridian_elf Voyage perdu

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    @I_LOVE_GAMES : what is bad about writing in english, huh ? Just don't come here and say anything without giving arguments about it, if you wrote some more telling us why shouldn't we write in english, with good arguments and/or examples, then maybe I'll understand you, but coming here and just telling us that "we are chập mạch" ... I cannot accept that. ... and wait :)) what's that language you're using for your nickname :)) :)) isn't that also *english* ?? or don't tell me "game" is a vietnamese word :)) =))

@dark_ministry : sure .. Call of Duty, good game, better than Battlefield I think, and the United Offensive expansion just added a lot more fun to it ^^ did you play it on multiplayer ? I bet it will be really good, try it some time !

3. Boko85

Boko85 Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    27/11/03
    Bài viết:
    "I" & "love" are Vietnamese words, too =))

4. DARK_MINISTRY*

DARK_MINISTRY* Child of Bodom

Tham gia ngày:
    19/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    HCM
    i don't know how to use the united offensive expansion.....................;)).................
    u must have the COD game to play it ,right ?................
    install it to the folder of the COD game or what ????..........;;).........

5. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    As I know, all of the game contain the word "Expansion" require their first versions. For example, Age of Mythology <===> Age of Mythology: Titan Expansion, Zeus <===> Poseidon Expansion, ... You must install AoM before you want to install AoM: Titan Expansion, and the install shield wizard will automatically choose the path to the appropriated folder, therefore you don't need to choose it.
    About the game CoD. There's some crack noCD for this game. I played it without CD-Rom.

6. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    Well as for me I never installed that game ... I just copied it over from another machine to mine ... so I don't know .. ^_^ and the NoCD crack wasn't necessary for me since it worked right away .. don't know why, maybe my WindowsEmulator is bypassing the protection automatically .. ^_^
    the united offensive add some weapons I think, but also some maps which on multiplayer is great (especially mp_cassino, my friends and I had some really good time playing that map ^^)

7. Zekareisoujin

Zekareisoujin C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    24/8/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Everywhere in Nowhere
    kaka, anyway IE has to speak Vietnamese??? Anyway can't speak English at all :)):)). Some more words to avoid minusing MP.

8. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    @zeka : nah, it was just for the translation bit that I had to write in vietnamese .. coz I rarely had to write in vietnamese in here ^^ you know, following the rules of no more vietnamese when we enter this box. ... but don't you think that text he/she asked us to translate is a little bit weird o_O ?

9. lanthi

lanthi Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    27/12/04
    Bài viết:
    tôi muố biết lí do tôi bị cảnh báo .tôi ko viết bài có nội dung xấu vui lòng chỉ tôi lỗi của tôi có được ko ??? help me !!!!

10. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    >_> ... is this in relation with game support ??? <_<
    Just check your Private Message box and you'll see the reason why.
    (Cứ xem cái hộp thư của bạn là biết ngay mà)

11. Zekareisoujin

Tham gia ngày:
    24/8/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Everywhere in Nowhere
    this is not related to game support, check your mess box for information, plz.
    @IE:
    actually sometime we really need to write Vietnamese ^^, cos this is game support, support them with the problem of English, of course.

12. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    "Understood !" .. ^__^ .... umm, I'm thinking of something to make them come here to ask for game support when having troubles in english. In fact the game genre which uses english the most is RPGs ... so I'll try to get there and, apart from helping the members there, I'll put a link here ... but where to start .. T_T ?

13. Silver Falcon

Silver Falcon T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Where the Wind blows
    well I though lets make a big ad around forums ,esc in Online games with some topic like : vô box English để hỏi về khúc mắc nè :D , some hot topics wwith new members
    *nói cho cùng , we came here for games rite ? go to E box doesnt have much meaning even u r good at it ^^

14. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    @silver falcon : I agrees with the advertisement method ^^ but the hard thing to do is how do we introduce the line "go to english box" ... I mean we can't just create a topic and go right away with "come here at the english box" ^^ we should talk a little bit about something, then try to bend the topic over difficulties .. and then direct members here ^^ ?
    but for the "we came here for games rite ? go to E box doesnt have much meaning even u r good at it ^^" .... umm, that wasn't the case some time ago, when there was Temptation Island here and all we did haven't got any relations to games, but we really had some fun here ^^ !

15. Zekareisoujin

Tham gia ngày:
    24/8/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Everywhere in Nowhere
    @IE:
    hmm, after all, support game in English box is that translate, explain which ppl cannot understand in the game. That's all. And to somebody, we cannot explain by simple English, only by the simplest way: Vietnamese :)):)):))

16. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    @zeka : but that won't help them improve their english ... and they'll have problems again .. I think we should do something like posting in english *and* in vietnamese .. ?

17. NIKITA KABUTO

NIKITA KABUTO Sonic the Hedgehog

Tham gia ngày:
    24/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ho Chi Minh City
    _Does anyone here play PS2 game ??? My PC is very old, so that i just play PS2 games ::) .Dont know how talk with you more because my E is very bad ::( .

18. Zekareisoujin

Tham gia ngày:
    24/8/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Everywhere in Nowhere
    Maybe only explain to them in simple English. Ppl who play game need help only because of some complicated English text that they cannot understand... er.. hardly do I see anyone who cannot understand a simple sentence. If we translate it, they might not improve their English... so I think we'd better only explain to them, and they must understand themselves. That's the best way to do, agree? They should not be lazy as they're playing game and learning English, not only playing. Actually, sometimes they ask us because of laziness, too lazy to look up in the dictionary though the problem is not complex or difficult, then we could only ask them to look up in the dict and understand themselves... How far do u agree, he he. Oops, I see that your English is very good although u're learning in a French school, aren't u?

19. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    ^^ yep .... this is the problem many ppl has been "tormented" by :D .. ^^ your way of explaining things is great ^^ ... I used to do it that way .. but lazyness is taking over and now translating is even easier :D ... anyway thanx for that long suggestion post ^^

PS : french school but with "langue vivante" (additional language) english .. that makes me study french and english when I was in elementary school...

20. Silver Falcon

Silver Falcon T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Where the Wind blows
    but for the "we came here for games rite ? go to E box doesnt have much meaning even u r good at it ^^" .... umm, that wasn't the case some time ago, when there was Temptation Island here and all we did haven't got any relations to games, but we really had some fun here ^^ ! ---> wat u mean by this IE ? I cant get it :D

Chia sẻ trang này