Games Talk and Support

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Jacky Lion

Jacky Lion Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    6/12/03
    Bài viết:
    is there any new and good games ?? can someone intruduce for me ? I'm on holiday so I'm too boring althought I'm a new mod

2. ipridian_elf

ipridian_elf Voyage perdu

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    uhmmm my friend bought for me "vampire heart" yesterday .. and I think there's going to be a good RPG game coming soon .. but I still don't have the exact name here :D sorry

3. Jacky Lion

Jacky Lion Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    6/12/03
    Bài viết:
    what kind of that game ? and how many disc it have.

4. kl2991

kl2991 Persian Prince

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    chỗ đóa đóa
    Did anyone of you have play Prince of Persia: Warrior Within? This game is so cool!!
    The special one is the Free Form Fighting System with the slogan: "The world is your weapon", you can use the enviroments to fight:
    -Climb over the enemies and throw them off by using foots.
    -You can use dual blades to slide them with a powerful combo attack.
    -Many blades to choose.
    And we won't forget the most interesting one in this game: lots puzzles to solve. They are more difficult than the old version.
    Just useful informations, not spam (if you think so).

5. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    As I know, if you want to play PS2 games on PC, you'll need to have a Pen IV board and a DVD-R installed.

6. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    @kl2991 : .. if you like that type of game .. play Solid Snake .. erm I mean, Metal Gear Solid .. or something like that ... it's kind of a real-life simulation combat + survival game ... I don't know how to explain it .. but just try it ^^

@Hank + nikita : .. o_O ... did they release an emulator for PS2 on PC already ?? ... does it work (with commercial games) .. ?? ... I never knew a real one which worked even existed ...

7. okia

okia The Warrior of Light

Tham gia ngày:
    12/11/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Room 302
    As I know, there aren't any emulator for PS2 on PC. U can buy some where a disk with a title Emu-PS2 on it but it doesn't work.
    He doesn't want to play PS2 games on his PC, 'cause he already has PS2 for himself. =))

8. hoak

hoak Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
    It's still a long time until there is any PS2 emulator. The fact is that PS2 interface is 128 bit while we only have windows, a 32 bit operating system :) and believe it or not, the graphic card of PS2 is much more complex than that of PC ( you can search for the technical features of PS2 graphic card in video game forum).

Actually, newest PS2 emulator can boot the game. We can reach to the main menu of some games and that's all :D And when a working emulator is released, ppl will not want to play PS2 anymore because PS3, the real one, will be release at the end of this year ::)

9. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    :)) :)) what ? .. please don't make the subject too funny ^^ ... are you talking about CPU capabilities or graphic card memory ? Because if it's about the CPU-feat, then the highest that I've known is 64 bit .... and if it's the other one (graphic card) then PC already have 128 MB memory 3d cards ^^ ... and even 256 one if I remember correctly ... ^^

But I understand your point ^^

10. hoak

hoak Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
    Yes, i was talking about the CPU interface, and a PS2 CPU is a 128 bit CPU(don't you believe?) The exact name is CPU 128 bit "Emotion Engine". Its clock speed is only 300Mhz, but it can run faster than a Intel P3 800 MHz (believe it or not ?) :D
    You can read bout PS2 specifications here:

http://www.futuregamez.net/ps2hard/system/system.html

11. slinly

slinly Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    4/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Did anyone use to Harvest moon: Back to nature in PS?
    I think almost girl like to play this game and boy, i don't know? :-/
    This game very exciting and have a lot of secret that nobody can discover.
    Nobody can play this game 100% until now.

12. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    @hoak : o_O ... sorry, my bad .... ^^ looks like the PS2 really has a 128 bit CPU ^^ (I'm not into these console these days .. :D )

@slinly : I've played Harvest Moon but on the SNES ... not on the PS. Though it's very relaxing and funny ^^ You've got to try the SNES version if you haven't yet ^^

13. Zekareisoujin

Zekareisoujin C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    24/8/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Everywhere in Nowhere
    Er.... u may go to game webs. There r lots of games that ppl will introduce, and also rate them. For instance, u may go to www.gamespot.com, or... :D i dun remember, just go to google and search :D

14. NIKITA KABUTO

NIKITA KABUTO Sonic the Hedgehog

Tham gia ngày:
    24/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ho Chi Minh City
    _If u want to play soft game, i think you should try Dark Cloud 2 on PS2. This game is so good, and so funny. You can fishing, take any shot from ur camera, golf , and build house ... :D ... very good for girl huh ??? :D
    _Uh, you know ... the type of this game is Action RPG ::)

15. slinly

slinly Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    4/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Dark Cloud 2, hahaha =)), i'm a queen of Dark Cloud 2 b-)
    This game have another game call "Dark Chronicle"
    It has 2 character, one names Max, another is Monica.
    This game focus on "past" and "future", we can play a lot of mini games such as: fishing, golf, fish racing, invention...
    During the invention, you can invent a lots things and it can make you more stronger ;;)
    And you also training your monster become stronger and make your weapons are more powerful.
    Right, guys? ;)) ;;)

16. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    @slinly (a little bit off topic ... but .. oh well ...) : ... ^__^ It's KANON !! the avatar ... ^^ my first anime serie I watched ... yay for KANON ^^ !! (the teriyaki-lover girl, Ayu !!!! :'> :'> :'> ^^)

ehem .. well .. now on to the topic .. :D

Does that Dark Cloud have another system version ? (e.g : PS, SNES, PC ?)

17. slinly

slinly Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    4/4/03
    Bài viết:
    I don't know, i only played it on PS2.
    I only played Dark Cloud 2 (Dark Chronicle).
    I want to play Dark Cloud but i can't find this disk ::(
    I like my avatar too. I like this manga, it name is "Ultra Maniac".
    I love it but i don't know where i can find the website to download it.
    And i also watch 4 chapter on the Chinese comic books :(

18. NIKITA KABUTO

NIKITA KABUTO Sonic the Hedgehog

Tham gia ngày:
    24/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ho Chi Minh City
    _Oh ... hehe .. i dont know that :p , but i think if u like Harvest Moon u should like Dark Cloud 2 too :p . Ah, by the way, i`m playing this game ( just 20 hours ) and i dont know much bout it but i think this game is so good .... anyone who love mana/anime or soft game should love this game too :x

19. slinly

slinly Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    4/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Dark Cloud 2 was beaten by Slinly b-)
    I like playing games because when i played it, i can forget everything.
    I love music and anime too.
    If you play game, you should play the games on the PS or Snes.
    Because in PS and Snes have a lot of interesting games such as: digimon world 3, harvest moon: back to nature, harvest moon (in snes), digimon, chrono trigger...
    Some games improve your mind, some games improve your speed, some games improve your English or another language you're studying ;;).

20. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    Let me add some more .. Terranigma, Final Fantasy 5, FF 3/6, Seiken Densetsu 3, Tales of Phantasia, Ogre Battle (or Tactic Ogres was it ?), Der Langrisser, Popoitan, Fire Emblem, Bahamut Lagoon, EVO (Evolution search for Eden), Equinox, Clock tower ....

(yes .. I've played all of them ^^ .. and some more too .. but I can't remember very well ... ^^ .. I was a SNES fan at the start .. and that was the reason I came to GVN .. I think)

Chia sẻ trang này