Games Talk and Support

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Many games,the discuss between me and Guo Jia is about Romance Three KingDom,but may be in uor forum..there's only a few one can know it..
    Comandos:that game makes me confuse..I play it with the fear of death..because our warrior was easy to detect,and if we are being detect-->a very litle chance to continue our mission..
    I wish that I strong and brave like Green Beret..he was the Chosen one,and he come to that game to bring the glorious victory to the allied..

2. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    i'm working on fire emblem 4 right now :))
    this time with FAQs :))
    many more thing to discover , ex :
    - Cyan is like a mobile tank lv11 with 21 str and 16 def - awesome
    - Etherin not a bad character , she gain statistic points like hell
    - with grow rate of those Leif would be a monster :)) , last time , i didn't level up these two much but he still incredible strong , wonder this time what thing will he become ? demi-god ? :)) mwa ha ha

3. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Only 16 defense???Too weak[-x
    But in the first part,every one must weak...
    Ah,if we give the Hero axe to Lex,he will be the good killer.
    The best character in part I,I think it's the thief(give he the wind sword,satnd in the forest and steal money from every one :))

4. GCN[vn]

GCN[vn] Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    15/12/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Box 71 Warcraft III đó
    WarCraft III The Frozen Throne any one knows???
    account :Moandor lv 15 Kalimdor ,if u wan play custom game call me

5. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    i dare u to lv up him as powerful as i do
    i made some mistake 22tr and 18def for lv 12 :)) unlucky he just 5 magdef now :((
    Etherin just simply hell on the horse , she gain many more points than anyone esle , and she can use staff to gain lv quicky
    Ayra rocks this time , i lv up her to lv9 and she already got 4 magdef => she will work wonderful on mage when class changing
    gonna get Lachesis , this time i will lv up her , i hear rumour that she's one of the strongest non-holy-weapon in the game ( Lacke take first place of course :)) )
    Sigurd not bad too , gain 5 points per lv , but Celis is too strong already , dosen't need much sta from his father :(
    this time i paly so well , every horse rider get +str+def per lv => anihilation force :))

6. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Lachesis:only 40 HP when promoted...she looks so weak from her classmate,Leif.(they are the same class,master knight).
    But LV up Lachesis easier than Leif,but they are not the 2nd,I think after Ladche,Tiny will be the 2nd,with her thunder magic and the angry ability,and she always cast 3 spells to all enemy,her mag point is 25...no one will survive under her attack.

7. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    :)) nope , only with first strike her anger skill would work on the battlefield , but if u take first strike u can not have pursuit :((
    anyway , anger still works good on colloseum , thank god :x
    leif would be stronger since he gain crazy statistic points , last time i play he get average 25 on every non-magic skill , dunno what happen to Lachesis cause i never used her before :))
    the second non-holy-weapon character would be Leif only if he has pursuit ring :)) , if not , then he's Azel or Jamka , last time i play Azel rocks when class changing

8. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Azel,too weak..I wonder why dis you bring him to the list.
    Jamka,oh my god...he has the killer bow,and usually does the critical damage to enenymy,and some times he shoot 3 or 4 arrows.But it's not always.
    I still choose Tiny,always 3 spell,and angry skill(after she is promoted),Mag 25+thunder A 20=45,3 spells,always angry when her HP is low,but I think it will not happen..her evade skill is so high.
    She is the lover of lord Celis,and I understand wwhy Lord Celis loves her,ha ha.

9. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    :)) i dont count chaptertwo character
    cause only with right father they could be powerful and i dont know who on hell u choose for them : arek or maybe even aidan :))
    3 ??? nope , continue dosen't active much
    only 2 if u have pursuit , but was that mean u make azel+titul ???

10. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Yes,Azel+Titu,of course.
    3 is always,but her enemy used to died after the 2nd spell,so I coulnd't sure about that.
    Don't count 2nd chappter:but why did you bring Ladche to the list??
    ....Help me:I can't pass the scene in FE 5:the scene have 5 dragon knights,and the leader have the scary power...he always kill my poor Leif,althought my prince stand on the hill(def+5,evade+40%) :((

11. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    ??? i dont' understand , u mean cyan ??? since chapter 5 , leif doesnt' appear yet
    noba vs dain , maybe dain win cause it has +10 speed , and dragon is stronger
    cyan can't live , even if he kill the drgon lord , the team with knight killer will take care of him :(( , dunno , i try to save him this time , pm u when i have the result

i choose lacke cause she's strong no matter what who her father is :))

12. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    NO no,Fe 5,not 4..in 4 we shouldn't save Cuan,he must die,if he live,his daugter Athena,can't be capture,and can't become dragon knight with Noba.
    But now I have the method to kill that dragon.so no need to PM me,he he.
    Ladche,may be she strong..but she apear in part 2,so you shouldn't bring her to the list,he he.
    A,have you ever play Terranigma,I think the game has the hardest quest,can't pass without the faqs ++

13. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    dont have the time now , even fe 4 , i haven't played it for 4 days :))
    this time with etherin-paladin , wonder if i stay a chance against that dragon , but i doubt it , like u said , that even was destined to happen

14. NIKITA KABUTO

NIKITA KABUTO Sonic the Hedgehog

Tham gia ngày:
    24/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ho Chi Minh City
    _Can u help me about this , i don`t know what is "NOOB" , i have looked up on the dictionary but it don`t have this word , plz. And i have seen a lot of people say this word , i guess that is " stupid " or something like that but i`m not sure.
    _And what is " lol " mean , i play MU and when i saying something to somebody , they say " lol " , i don`t know , plz.
    _Hi Hi Hi.

15. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Noob:may be means:rookie or stupid.
    Lolzzzzzzzzz:the way they laugh,but I wonder why they use this word,he he.
    I think,cuan can't againt the dragon,because..when they faced together..the dragon knight keeped Athena as a hostage,so to protect his daughter,MR Cuan must let the dragon kill him,the result wont change,even all the point of Cuan is 27,I think that.

16. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    lol means " laughing out loud " , i think
    ks : kill steal
    k : ok :)) => the hell , why they abbreviate it this way ???
    noob : newbie or rokie :)) , right
    nwm : never with me
    np : no problem
    that's all i had seen now
    you play MU too , what lever ??? :))

cyan new status : lv 13 22str 19def , i dont' remember the statistic point of Trabant , but i think i can win him in one-in-one battle , not with his legion of knight killer :))
    all of statistic of etherin above 10 now and she only lv13 :)) , she's cool , strongest female paladin , i think

17. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    :)),how powerful Cuan was,he will kill with only one attack from that dragon,the reason I have told you in the thread above.
    No matter how you try,the result won't change...

18. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Hey, what the hell are you talking about? Can I join in? [​IMG]
    Im playing Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness. Its a little exciting. Besides, Age of Mythology: Titans Expansion is really awesome! I cant live a day without playing them [​IMG].
    [​IMG]

19. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    i didn't play expansion of mythology but the last version was really great :)) , i love the story line very much
    we're talking bout fire emblem 4 and MU
    cigar i will try :)) , try killing as much as i can before passed away

20. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    What a pity for you to miss such a geart game like AOM: The Titans Expansion >_<. They're really exciting though there're some bugs.
    I've never played game online, and even Fire Enblem. Is Fire Enblem a RPG? PS system?

Chia sẻ trang này