Games Talk and Support

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    I think you're wrong. You must use Vitalize on YOUR PARTY, not on the god-damn trunks :D. I can't remember exactly, you need to use another skill before you catch the Vitalize, I hope I wrote it in my Walkthrough.
    Damn yes, Fishing takes a lot of time, so I just go fishing whenever I have free time. You know what, when I completed this game, I just had several fishes in store :D, and I catched the rest of them later in the game :).

Oh, sorry, I have no idea about BoF III, but I think there's an English version cos I saw the American discuss each other about this game in a message board somewhere #-o.

2. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Alright,Hank...and the second question:
    How to find the entry to the HUT...I feel shame when I bring out that question,but I must ask you..
    Bunny might be the very important master...
    Hmmm may be Bunnyforever is the nick form this game,he he he

3. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Dammit, I hadrly remember what I played T_T
    Hut is the place where Fou-Lu was saved by a beard man.
    Attention, Bunyan, not Bunny :D, his name is BUNYAN.

4. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    :)) BOF III ? is there a english version on PS ? anyway i didn't play it yet

last time i borrow PS from my friend and play both Front Mission IV and BOF IV , nice game but dont you think it's not as good as BOF I and BOF II ?

5. vuminhtan_84

vuminhtan_84 Liu Kang, Champion of Earthrealm

Tham gia ngày:
    12/5/04
    Bài viết:
    i've already finished BOF4, but i can't find all the secrets yet, i think it's a good game, but there are no scene in it( except for the introduction he he).I think I'll find out soon

6. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    1.The way to the Hut-->hank not answer me yet..I can't find it somehow..
    2.No one played the E version in BoF 3,I think it's better than 4..agree with me??
    3.Sorry to said that BoF 4 is my part_time game,so from that reason I am really crap in fishing game(not enough fish point to learn to the fish who would become our master)
    Hmm,that forum is too bad nowaday..for "busy at the moment " reason,I lost my long message,hik hik,damn it...

7. vuminhtan_84

Tham gia ngày:
    12/5/04
    Bài viết:
    like me,not only is BOF,but also many other games are my part time game, too.Because it's a waste of time to find out all the secret in those games.I have played many games.
    I have lost many messages just because of "busy at the moment ".How poor I am

8. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Wha...what? o_O You haven't found it yet?
    Lemme stir up my brain once again, man :-? ... Hut is the place Fou-Lu got help from a beard man, you can only be there later in the game. You'll be there soon on the progress of game, I mean your party will AUTOMATICALLY visit there. Besides, it's gonna be extremely easy as pie until you can use "shift" on the World Map. You know of "shift"? It's a way makes you enter anywhere you want everytime you're on the World Map by pressing Select button.
    IMO, BOF IV is always better than BOF III from graphic to screenplay.

9. vuminhtan_84

Tham gia ngày:
    12/5/04
    Bài viết:
    i don't know the differences between them ,but I only play BOFIV on PS1,I think it's is good,but there aren't any scene in it that make the game pretty bored

10. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Yeah, it has quite few movies. BOF IV can't be compared to The Legend of Dragoon, this is an awesome game than ever, the graphic's really cool, the screenplay's not bad at all, and there's a looooooooooooot of exciting movies for us to enjoy.

11. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Yo think tat I was the LoD fan..he he,but I must admit that I have never played it at the before times...I thought that the ava of Rose is the man ..lolzzzz and I choose her to make my ava.
    And when Mr Wolf reminded me...I was very disapoint about that
    Ah,do you know the man in my ava...didn't know who he was... +_+

12. vuminhtan_84

Tham gia ngày:
    12/5/04
    Bài viết:
    I don't know but I guess he is ALUCARD in castle vania symphony of the night,I have that disk but it is a japanese one,so I can't play.(If it were a disk of english,I would have finished it by now,sob)

13. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    I think that he is not ALUCARD,becaus I was already played that game
    Ah,may be he was one character in the game Castle vania:aria of Sorrow
    Was I right,HW???

14. vuminhtan_84

Tham gia ngày:
    12/5/04
    Bài viết:
    sorry, if it can't have been him, then i'm wrong;therefore, i have no idea, just because i don't know him, and i haven't played a game with that character he he

15. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Nope, I don't know either. Your avatar may be a potrait of Lloyd, one of the heroes in LoD :-?. I like this guy, he's got white hair. However, your thought may be right, too :) cos he looks like the guy in Castle Vania the new version, not Alucard.
    Ahaha, you remind of your former avatar, Cigar. I thought you knew it's a "she" :)). You didn't realize her scarlet lips, did you? ;;-) She's Rose, the Black Monster.

16. vuminhtan_84

Tham gia ngày:
    12/5/04
    Bài viết:
    hmm,I think he's not LLOYD, because lloyd's hair is not long and he doesn't look like this avatar,I think it's wrong

17. vuminhtan_84

Tham gia ngày:
    12/5/04
    Bài viết:
    Hey lads, shall we talk about Chrono Cross and Brigandine? They are the games which have much impression on me.How about u

18. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    I'm not a lad, and so are we not lads. By the way, I don't know much about Chrono Cross and Brigadine. Actually, I don't like Brigadine, this game is gay, the turn based strategy games suck :(.

19. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Hek hek,this summer
    When my work at university was completed,I have the chance to play various of awesome games.
    And my best favourite is RPG,many good RPG games on the internet to download..my home computer sisn't connect to the internet,but how lucky,the internet cafe has the load driver,which is allow to copy information in computer to the CD driver :x
    Ah,can you tell me what is the best RPG in SNES(for example Harvest Moon,treasure hunter,Illusion of Gaia...)

20. vuminhtan_84

Tham gia ngày:
    12/5/04
    Bài viết:
    -sorry, I don't know many rpg games of snes.What a pity! I've finished FF Mystic Quest and SUPER DRAKKHEN.The rest of rpg games don't respond.How poor I am!
    -to HANK WILLIAMS:don't misunderstand,lad mean guy,not lady.I'm wrong if you are a girl he he

Chia sẻ trang này