Just for Laugh

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 17/12/04.

1. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    OK, people, this is a place for all you to share with each others what you've found that can crack people up :D.
    If you have some funny English flash files, or some funny clips, why don't you post them here for people to enjoy and learn some English from them?

All works will be greatly appreciated, excepting sexual clips or something bad, of course.

2. [H][K]

[H][K] Persian Prince

Tham gia ngày:
    14/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Australia
    I have good flash, music 2; but i dont know where to upload my music neither the flash, need techinical helpppppp !!!!!!!!!!!

3. blackK

blackK Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    29/11/04
    Bài viết:
    (i am metal , my nick is gov@$#@%$@^##@@@%%^&&&*)
    u can use smart FPT to upload them to gamevn's host
    u can see details >>>>>>>>>>>>HERE

4. blackK

blackK Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    29/11/04
    Bài viết:
    after u downloaded SmartFPT
    U use username: "phuc" , password: "123"
    address: gvn.servemp3.com/
    choose FPt/Connect
    after u connected, u creat a folder (that folder name is your nick)
    then it's done
    if u wanna upload a file , just copy it to that folder

5. DARK_MINISTRY

DARK_MINISTRY Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    17/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Raccoon
    (i am metal,my blackK nick's almost gov!@$@#%^&**%$^#%@^& so i use this nick)
    then u go in here
    http://gvn.servemp3.com:8080/games/
    go to your folder and get the link
    easy,isn't it?

6. DARK_MINISTRY

Tham gia ngày:
    17/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Raccoon
  7. DARK_MINISTRY

Tham gia ngày:
    17/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Raccoon
    why don't u post some clips, hank ?
    u created this topic then u leave it here??
    i like this topic (actually , i like every funny things:D)
    don't let it go down
    i want funnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!crazily funnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

8. ipridian_elf

ipridian_elf Voyage perdu GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    uhmmm I think we should enlarge it a little bit because only clips could be a little bit restricting ^^ Maybe we should allow joke posting here ? ^^ ... but the drawback of that is that people can just come here, cut/paste jokes ....

9. Boko85

Boko85 Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    27/11/03
    Bài viết:
    Oh here... I have just embeded a flash game (a small game, u know, game in flash) in announcement topic in FFVII Box...
    maybe noone will be interested in that, anyway, i only carry out a small test
    Flash game is based on FFVI system... uhm... battle system looks similar to FFVI's. Let' try it (especially IE)

http://www.gamevn.com/forum/announcement.php?f=77

10. [H][K]

[H][K] Persian Prince

Tham gia ngày:
    14/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Australia
  11. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Oa`,Manh Quynh was doing the good work...I have that clip at home,and it was the most interesting comedy(or song),and it attracked all my family,though my Mom and Dad dont know any foreign language..

12. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    I can't stop laughing over this one ... making a new topic would be stupid ... so I'll post it here to share it with you guys ::)

Windows (win'-doze) (n.) : 32-bit extensions to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

13. Frog

Frog Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/04
    Bài viết:
    That's a good one IE ... ^^ ,I have one , too , I collected this from another forum, ì ya have seen thí somewhere in GV ,forgive me :
    I'm sure you can imagine
    it's simple as can be
    the place is very close
    the players he and she
    she whispered "will it hurt?"
    "of course not", said he
    "it just a little process,
    so darling, rely on me."
    it's getting rather painful
    the tears came to her eyes
    it's getting rather difficult
    it must be QUITE A SIZE.
    "so calm yourself my darling"
    his face behold no sin
    "now open slightly sideways,
    so i can stick it in."
    then suddenly with a jump
    she gave a little shout
    it's all over now.
    thank God he pulled it out...

now as you read this poem
    he's a dentist you may find
    it's not what you are thinking
    it's just your dirty mind

*What ??? Only one MP rewarded for such a wonderful English poem ???

14. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    Heh .. don't copy / paste too much please ::) .. I'll allow it in here as an exception.

Another funny one .. I've always loved the ones on system administrators .. ^^

And I just got this one ... :)) so funny =)) ... Have you ever been tortured by SPAM and "massively-sent" emails ? then read this ..

To: "Daniel P. Stasinski" <zzzz@xxxxxxxx>
    Subject: AN URGENT PLEA!
    Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 07:04:08 -0700

My name is Billy Evans. I am a very sick little boy. My mother is typing this for me, because I can't. She is crying. The reason she is so sad is because I'm so sick. I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I try to breathe. The doctors gave me an artificial body. It is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on account of us having no money or insurance. I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money.

Mommy doesn't work because she said nobody hires crying people. I said, "Don't cry, Mommy," and she hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always gives me hugs, even though she's allergic to burlap and it makes her sneeze and chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me if you forward this email to everyone you know. Forward it to people you don't know, too. Dr. Johansen said that for every person you forward this email to, Bill Gates will team up with AOL and send a nickel to NASA. With that funding, NASA will collect prayers from school children all over America and have the astronauts take them up into space so that the angels can hear them better. Then they will come back to earth and go to the Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send all the money to the doctors. The doctors could help me get better then. Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Right now I can only be third base.

Every time you forward this letter, the astronauts can take more prayers to the angels and my dream will be closer to coming true. Please help me.

Mommy is so sad, and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot before I turn 10. I asked my neighbor for help and he said, "Quit while you're a head."

If you don't forward this email, that's okay. Mommy says you're a mean and heartless bastard who doesn't care about a poor little boy with only a head. She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow, horrible death and then burn forever in hell. What kind of cruel person are you that you can't take five freakin' minutes to forward this to all your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame about ignoring a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy?

Please help me. I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't chew on me and try to bury its turds in the leaves of my burlap body. I wish that very much.

Thank You, Billy "Smiles" Evans

P.S. You can send money to the person who sent you this because that person is very trustworthy.

15. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    3 football fans go in to a church and pray.

Christ shows up and talk to them.

The english asks when the english team will re-win the world cup and the answer is 5 years. "I should be dead by then", says the fan.

The thai asks when the thai team will win the ASIA championship and the answer is 10 years. He says the same thing: ""I should be dead by then"

The vietnamese asks when will the vietnam's team can enter the 1st round of world cup. "I myself can not live till then", says Christ.

A good story from internet :)) !!!

16. NIZ

NIZ Blue Wind GVN Veteran Quy ẩn giang hồ

Tham gia ngày:
    20/11/04
    Bài viết:
    I don't know and understand,are you copy??

17. vuongcung

vuongcung Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    25/4/05
    Bài viết:
    Hi guys!
    y dun we have fun with some quiz??? let's begin with this:
    "what thing that is broken, even when you call its name?"
    and this:
    "what thing that you throw away when you want to use, then take it back when you don't want to use?"
    Have fun! and post more quiz ! cya!

18. vuongcung

vuongcung Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    25/4/05
    Bài viết:
    omg!!!
    anybody home???
    i think admin should close this topic asap

19. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    ... Call the moderator first before calling the admins ^_^

Hi ^_^ Welcome ^^ ... And I'm the moderator here ... uhmm .. so what do you wanna do ? .. Close this topic is not possible ... since it's a view-only topic ... people don't reply here often but there still are some who read this. And this isn't the best place for quizzes I think ^.^

20. Fantasy8

Fantasy8 Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    6/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Where I was born
    _____noob...just 4 laugh...it is one of some TV programme i like in Singapore...but i never see any laugh here ><><

wa lao....first time see IE speak English in...ur box :D .... just thought that IE never speak English :'> :'> . How long have been IE studied E already???

Chia sẻ trang này