Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    long time no see Tróc , how long has your hair grown ?! :)) . it seems all of you have finished your terms , now you all are free still i 'm in busy .

'bout the f*cking song you said , gloomy - sounds Very familiar wonder if i 've ever heard it ?! anyway, i don't think there're many governments have the right to ban a certan song especially it's not invoved in relieaf or politic .
    whatever fu*king temptation it has to make enthusicianism suicide for those who hear it , it will never be worth comparing with " Fade to Black " - Metalic . people said that " Fade to black " has an poitent power wich guides them to Death and their willing to kill themseif forced by the very lyrics n' harmony . Others clamed in the completely contrast way , they did not tend to kill themself or do sth stupid even though they're in deep of sorrow when they listened to it .otherwise , they felt released from their sadness and peace over their mind . In addions , people who once intended to kill themself can get back their lost brains and long for Life ...

where're hankie ,Kelfa , cigar ?! i wanna give some kicks on them asses right now :)) . All of us love the great old songs , seems Broom likes Teenpop n' Vpop ,folk . TRóC likes Alternative ?! lemoney , what kidda music doya like ?

2. lemoney

lemoney T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    ...Sài Gòn...
    ...Let me guess ! Hankie has to find something to eat to fill in his head so that could figure out something to get over next scene of EMI :)). Cigar falls in love with the girl who often sell to him cigarette packets at the corner of the street. And Kepké is busy getting round his female director :)) to be able to get the better salary next month :))

...dear Chrono, I've been listening to anything no distinction of genres, languages...as long as it makes me feel something...But Pop, teen Pop and Southern folks are always my priority.

3. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    my cousin has just come back from France and he drag me all over Sài Gòn at night
    im exaulted :))
    he loves to sing
    i know some more Vietnamese songs now , you can have a look at my new signature

4. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Huh? I don't know this piece lol
    Actually, I don't care about v-pop or teen-pop lol. You've already seen "Sao Mai Điểm Hẹn", right? Tell me what you think of all those things. Definitely they make me sick, man >_<.

5. lemoney

lemoney T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    ...Sài Gòn...
    ...:)) Surprising at all, Hankie, that's "Người về cuối phố"...but your puzzle is really so damn difficult you know, Képké :)) do not turn us out as music dullard.

...About "Sao Mai Điểm Hẹn"...imo, it's Okay nonetheless there is some improved things especially interaction, immediately direct comments from examiners who are pretty well-known singers, songwritters such as Trần Tiến, Trần Hiếu,Bảo Phúc...and poet Đỗ Trung Quân after candidates's performance. Anyway, surely, I'm gonna see it next weekend; some of them attracts my attention not only "pretty new singer" but also in some way they're still not belong to so-called "market-music"

6. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    "Sao mai " hmm i don't like it be named for such kidda celebaration . how could i call it "suck " while it's the name of my dearest friend :)) . i 've seen this once in Tuần Châu island on the way of my travelling 'round our country last year . there's nothing to talk 'bout it , i have no interest and if i talked this would means i 'd insult the name i dun want to :)) .
    keh , i've just 'rob' a pretty cool CD : Metalica in Sanfancico < dunno wether this tilte 's correct > they play most of their song in Album97' and a few old others in Instrument . That's great !!!!

@lệmon : i don't know either :))

7. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    oh my God ! poor your friend, Kefka ! is he still alive ?
    Lemoney, which singer do you like best in "Sao Mai điểm hẹn" ? i don't like cái ông được bình chọn ! i don't like him ! i don't like Kasim too !
    i like the girl named...i forget ! but she is very beautiful and sing very well "hãy cho nhau 1 nụ cười" !
    next weekend will be a Rock-night ! i am so curious!

8. lemoney

lemoney T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    ...Sài Gòn...
    ...Don't worry 'bout that much cuz you and Hankies should sometimes show the such naive answers will make us feel more confident 'bout our appreciation of music; especially Vietnamese songs :))...

...not yet, actually ! I need to see more in order to finally draw my own comments 'bout them. That voted male singer has good voice but his performance is not convincible enough to get that title, IMO, anyway I hate his hair-style :))...

9. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Yeahhhh, I like the girls there :x. Most of them are beautiful :x. And I like the old man Đỗ Trung Quân, too :), his sayings are pretty impressive lol.

10. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    his sayings are pretty impressive => you mean pretty stupid ? from what i read in newspaper , he's suk

i rarely listen to Vietnamese songs , so my knowledge bout this field is very limited >.<
    only in the karaoke room did i know the lyric of this song , dont u feel it's nice ??? i love it :x

11. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Haha, that's the way I like him... he's really a stupid brave old man :)). He said what I wanted to :x.
    About your signature... I still can't understand what makes you choose that sig :D, dude, you've found anything good in it? :D

12. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    Đỗ Trung Quân ? I don't like him. maybe i'm too young to understand him. But i really disapoited with his appearance this night.

13. Master Of Art

Master Of Art Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    20/5/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Akademie der Kϋnste
    So you're talking about "Sao Mai điểm hẹn", huh? I think that's a festival for amater or semi-professional singers than a music contest. But that's really cool, I think.

14. troc

troc Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    22/1/03
    Bài viết:
    My hair doesn't grow Chrono hahaha. B-) Yes I like alternative rock. I used to listen to Vietnamese songs but since they get so "popular" I stopped. =D> ;;-) What is Sao Mai ??? That sounds like some kids' name or song hahaha. :-$

15. Master Of Art

Master Of Art Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    20/5/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Akademie der Kϋnste
    Oh yeah, I like rock music, too. But I think Vietnam has many songs with beautiful melody and meaningful lyric, such as Thuyền và biển, Mùa xuân trên cao .etc. In Sao Mai, many extraordinary songs was sung, and that's good. But that don't mean I like Vietnamese teen pop, It always make me crazy.

16. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    Vietnamese songs ? there are 3 songs that i like best
    1/ Em về tinh khôi
    2/ Cô gái đến từ hôm qua
    3/ Ngày em đến
    i guess you've heard them many times because they were composed many years ago. And they're quite well-known. Do you like them ? i am afraid of Ưng Hoàng Phúc or Hàn Thái Tú's music. I can't understand what they are singing. About love ? or about something "nhảm nhí" that they call "love" ? Next Sunday, NVH Thanh Niên will hold a show. There will be many famous young singers such as Mây Trắng, GMC, ... my son will take me with him to enjoy this show, but i don't want to go at all. but how can i hurt my son ?

17. Justwonder

Justwonder Legend of Zelda Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    8/12/03
    Bài viết:
    I only love "Twinkle twinkle little...broom..." :) or "Row row row your boat, gently...dump the broom...!" Well, that sort of things! :)

18. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    Justwonder ! they are traditonal songs, but you changed their lyrics... a lot of people will kill you, because i think these songs are farouteee songs of many people

19. Justwonder

Justwonder Legend of Zelda Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    8/12/03
    Bài viết:
    So you worry about me, do you not? :) But not you worry anymore since I have my rights on a freedom of speech basis. :)

20. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    Justwonder ! i was wrong. Kefka is not the most dangersous member . It's you ! i think your jokes can make others ...lên tăng xông !

Chia sẻ trang này