Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. WoRd_LiFe

WoRd_LiFe Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    30/11/04
    Bài viết:
    yo..well..i don't know how the other place is , but it seems like that fu*ker got an ally in this box now,right ? but i don't need that, sucker , i'm kickin' ass myself and that's just fine with me
    so i'll tell u what , i don't wanna do some sh*t around too much , and just like u see , i fu*ked right into his face (and it seems like you're next)
    well well , you're right , we're educational ,right ?
    but some fu*kers in here don't think so and i used that words just to kick the crap out of them, and don't force me to use them to fu*k straight into your face
    yo yo.. i don't need to be welcomed and i know u guys don't welcome me
    because you're educational (maybe). but i've gone mad with some crap in here fu*ked my hiphop up and i'll not just stand there and watch them do the sh*t
    don't tell me to go to other box, because i don't need any allies, that's right, i wanna fu*k it all by myself , u understand ?
    oh well , maybe my English is not polite enough for u to understand hah ?=))

2. Silver Falcon

Silver Falcon T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Where the Wind blows
    well my oh my ^^
    Chatting is fun but is still chatting ,
    U mother **)(&(O*&(_ hip hop feel good rite ?
    then f*c* ur hip hop ( I'm a rocker - f*ck it if u like )
    then I wont bother u anymore ^^

3. WoRd_LiFe

Tham gia ngày:
    30/11/04
    Bài viết:
    well that's good , because i don't wanna fu*k your rock (it's not worth it) ok?
    i just wanna fu*k the likes of you , b*tch !
    so now if yo keep the fu*k out of my way then you'll not be fu*ked , understand ?
    and don't make me say this anymore :hiphop's untouchable
    you won't bother me anymore ? well that's a good idea 'cause if u do , then u'll got your ass kicked just like a fu*ker in here
    and go get yourself some glasses , because you can't see me, because you're just a bunch of sh*t

4. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    World life:may be you are some kind of aboard student,and taboo world is aceptable in your real life.
    Even me,when I talk with my friend,I sometimes use those words...
    You sorry in your front post,so why you continue those **** words??
    I can use them,but I can give them up when the case needs it,unless the cigarettes,very difficult to give up,may be you "ghiền" those words??

5. WoRd_LiFe

Tham gia ngày:
    30/11/04
    Bài viết:
    yo..yes
    i said i won't use that words again , but some ****ers in here force me to use them to kick their ass and that's just fine with me
    just like i said , i just use them to kick some bad ass

6. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    @Word_Life: Are you on some kind of medication? I don't wanna use bad words anymore, but you keep yelling nast things at others just like an ugly coyote.
    If you think using those words is your game, then my game is to send you warning messages. That's all, boy!

7. WoRd_LiFe

Tham gia ngày:
    30/11/04
    Bài viết:
    yo.. just like i said , that's all a sucker like u can do to me
    remember? i said u can do whatever u want and i'll just keep using that fu*kin' word to fu*k some bad ass (like u,b*tch)
    i'm not yellin' anything at others , i'm yellin' the sh*t at you ,fu*ker,understand ?

8. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    I think we can give up the quarell and the taboo words will follow it,too..
    Last night,I heard the 3 rd album of Buc Tuong (Nam Cha^m)..the sound floor seems good,may be its the right rock..
    But very regret to say that,they try to improve their music tecnique,...and the less soul taker they have...remember when I heard the 1st Album,the song " Giot dang" always makes my skin hot and frezee(in VN we call :noi da ga),the feeling that I will not get with this CD album..
    Not the compare between soft and heavy..when I heard Entersand man..the song that my mom,my sis..my bro cant bear..but the same passion I still have(hot and freeze)
    -->so hard time for Buc Tuong ,when they try to conquer the heart of VNmese fan with that style of Rock..

9. Silver Falcon

Silver Falcon T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Where the Wind blows
    cigar , u heard the newest album ( Its nam cham rite ? - cant even remember :( )
    that make me really want to throw something to my computer -> *trở về is still good in those , and in our school show , few of pupils start playing that song ;)

10. metal_29091989

metal_29091989 Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    30/4/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Raccoon graveyard
    that album sucks (really)
    i don't mean that it's too bad but if u compare it with other albums you will see it's worse
    i don't like any of that albums

11. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    If people just listen to the music of The Wall, they'll never be called "rock fans". In my opinion, The Wall still need something more to become a good band.

12. metal_29091989

Tham gia ngày:
    30/4/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Raccoon graveyard
    they're without something.. i mean.. they're not professional..i think..
    rock vn has many good rockband, like little wing, unlimited.. they're real good

13. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Rock fans or not rock fans,dont care..someway,I wanna hear Buc Tuong and listen to their new songs,happy or disappoint,the feeling didnt say anything..
    Giot Dang can take my soul,but who said that professor than some new song in Nam Cham??
    If we,stuck with the "rock fan rank" cell,we turn our back to their music,we forgot that they try to bring the new wave to the very crap music florr of VN now,its my opinion,Hanks..dont be angry with me :hug:

14. metal_29091989

Tham gia ngày:
    30/4/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Raccoon graveyard
    what the hell is rockfan ?
    i just like rock , that's all
    but seriously , their music is without something , really
    their songs can't make me excited like other rockbands's song
    the crap in vn music is because of the pop singers (uhp , hat... ,f*ck),it's not because of rock
    vn has many good rockbands but they just don't release albums like T.wall

15. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    What are you talking about, buddy? I never gets angry on you, and all of my good friends. I do know they're trying to make something new while VNese music filled up with craps. Their works need to be appreciated, but I think if they wanna become a REAL rockband, they'll need to improve themselves more and more. I don't dislike VNese rock, but seems like they haven't made me interested much in them yet.

Holy s***! Don't ever mention these craps before me :D :D :D (UHP, HAT, QV,... , or what the hell they are). You're right, there're many good rock bands in VN, the matter is "have they realeased their albums or not", or they just come together, and play play some music to relax :).

16. TeenTitan

TeenTitan Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    22/8/04
    Bài viết:
    (i am metal,my nick is "gameover",sh*t=)))
    yes , they don't release albums because they haven't got the opoturnity
    they have to work hard everyday to live their lives
    they love rock but they can't give up all the other things for rock
    i believe if someone give them a chance,they'll become famous , (i think) more famous than t.wall

17. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    You know,they are the director,the engineer...and the rocker,they cant complete their work at 3 sides at the moment.
    And the base of VNmese's music cant help them a lot..
    Sometimes,it called"vo dua ca nam"...we tired with the crap music ..and we dont want to buy the new Cd on VNmese "artist" anymore..and simply,we lose the chance to hear the true proper music,without money,the artist cant continue their work...
    Vice verse,some teen around come to the shop and they take the crap Album,without thinking..poor the singer who try to work hard,but they cant pass the fake artist..

Look at you title:I think it lay in somewhere...may be "Rung Xua da khep"_(Quang Dung)..I think this song is really good..

18. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Yeah, there're lots of reasons why they haven't released any albums.
    -They're too shy, or too quiet :D.
    -They haven't found their best partners.
    -They haven't sastified with their skill.
    -They have too little money (or even no money).
    -They have no chance to prove themselves.

19. ipridian_elf

ipridian_elf Voyage perdu

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    Does someone here listen to japanese music (jpop, anime music, japanese OST, ...) ? ^_^ .. I'll gladly share some of my music if anyone want to try to hear some ::) ... just to revive this musical talk ... well ... what do you know about japanese music ? What comes to your mind first when you hear "japanese music" ? ::) Is it Nobuo Uematsu or Utada Hikaru, or anything else ? ::) ... just a little bit curious ...

20. Poseidal

Poseidal Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    21/1/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Troy Horse
    Heh, i listen to J music, but only game OST XD (like Disgaea, FF...).

Chia sẻ trang này