Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Hey Frog.
    In the world-roms.com,they have the great rom of Chrono Trigger called BS Chrono,when you open this rom by Snes emulation,you can enjoy every symnony just like :The Morning sunlight(1000 AD sound track),The Melody of the Wind (600 AD sound track)
    Still dont get it???Log into google and type "Secret of mana" (Or any classic Square soft RPGs),you will find the way to connect to the web that have everything you like to listen,but unfortunately,you cana't down load them.
    Back to the main topic:Tell me...what is the most beautiful VietNamese song??In my opinion,it's Uoc Vong_Pham Minh Tuan...I am lazy now,so I will try to show my emotion about that song later...seee ya

2. ipridian_elf

ipridian_elf Voyage perdu

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    ... You're making Frog go to a not-very-pure site, you know ;)) ... I mean, boxtorrents is famous for its large amount of ... :-" ... of ... :'> .. of .... ...;))

@Cigar : .. the most beautiful vietnamese song ? .. I think Trịnh Công Sơn songs are the best .... :x

3. EndlessBlue

EndlessBlue Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    23/3/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Somewhere Out There
    gods, what a dirty mind ie. :)) bet ya come there so often yourself, dont ya? :)) what a shame. :D

http://www.ffdownloads.com/files/

I got all my FF music here. not really great quality.

I dont listen to alot of Vietnamese music lately since Im not in Vietnam anymore. But I used to like The Wall and MTV Band. They are ok. I dont like Trinh Cong Son, 'cause in my oppinion, his songs are all for old people.

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Tiên Nữ

Tham gia ngày:
    6/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hồ Chí Minh City
    uhm , i don't think so . Trinh Cong Son's songs are very wonderful . Though many young people don't like them . I think because they aren't their style . In Vietnam , no have the most beautyful song . So i don't like Vietnamese songs . English music is better !

5. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    I don't like Vietnamese songs too ... Japanese music is waaaay better (even better than english songs :p )

6. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    IE, it should be EITHER, not TOO. J-Pop is by far better than V music.

7. EndlessBlue

EndlessBlue Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    23/3/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Somewhere Out There
    French music is cool too. I like French, although I understand very little of what they sing. but french girls' voice r just so attractive. J-pop is cool too. but you cant compare J-pop, Vietnamese music and English music like that. music is part of tradition, and different traditions born different genres of music. depend on what you like. I personally prefer English, J-pop and French music too btw. :D

8. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    Why not since I'm just talking 'bout pop music. Vietnamese one is almost super cheap :D. What a shame :)) !!!

9. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Ahhhh,long times no see,teethless wolf :p
    Soooo hard to compare English songs with beauti VNmese songs(not a bunch of crap music nowaday [-x)
    But I bet that you have not listen to this song yet..so you can bring out TCS,or TW...ok ,it's your opinion.
    TCS songs-->may be they are greater than what we learn,but still I cant get such the emotion,the lyrics complex,hard to understand..they are songs for professor,not for ourselves.
    In the video clip of Uoc Vong(UV),thousands of worker beside the buring steel,thousands of famers in the ranch,thousands of soldiers in the jungle,that was my first sight.
    And the lyric is very beautiful with the great melody,the sounds that I can't control my self...
    Và sao,không là gió...là mây để thấy trời bao la
    Và sao không là phù sa..đem mỡ màu cho hoa
    Sao không là bài ca,cho tình yêu đôi lứa
    Sao không là mặt trời,gioe hạt nắng vô tư
    Và sao...không là bão,là giông...là ánh lửa đêm đông
    Và sao..không làm hạt giống,gieo mầm xanh cho đất Mẹ bao dung...

10. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    I'm not talking 'bout those beautiful old songs. Read carefully before getting to your damn showing off :)).

VNese songs are super boring since the lyrics are all short. Just 2 paragraph and then repeat :(.

11. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    Nope, it should have been "NEITHER", not "either", nor "too" :p .. heh

:x :x .. Have you heard the Album "Notre-Dame de Paris" ? .. I love that sooo much, especially Esmeralda's voice singing Belle :x (and no, I'm not talking about the animated Hunchback of Notre-Dame)
    Too bad, since the french lyrics are great .. the way they are written is ... totally wonderful ... :x

12. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    I don't either = neither do I :D ... Should I be wrong? Mate, I really hate it, the way I get wrong :)).

You have that album, mate? Come, come, "hand it out" and then... "hands up" :)) !!!

13. shadow_cat

shadow_cat Lonely in Gorgeous

Tham gia ngày:
    28/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Flower Field
    Belle? thats favourite song of mine^^
    maybe someday, i will be as" belle" as Esmeralda^^

14. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    Je ne pense pas qu'elle soit belle, cette Esmeralda.

Normally, songs from OSTs are good. Not too stupid, at least.

15. ipridian_elf

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    ah ah .... [-x ... too much french use in this topic ... and shadow_cat doesn't know french :p

... :x Especially MADLAX OST :x ... :x :x ... !!!

... who cares about grammar anyway :D ?

.. Sadly, I lost that CD ::( .... :((:(( ...

16. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!

You lost it already? Damn you :(( ... How come ??? How can that be :((. No, I've never ever, not even once, get touch to that damn CD ... Poor me :(( !!!

About Madlax, I just like the OP, but I kinda hate its lyrics :D. Last Exile is much better!

17. monte_cristo_2k

monte_cristo_2k T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nơi dành cho quý tộc
    Poor you ;)), if you give me the GTO songs , maybe God give u that disk =)).

Their lyrics don't have any meaning and they were so bullshit [-(==> That's one of reasons that i hate VNese songs X( .

Hey, IE , Akari, you 2 are friends ,aren't U? Do you study in the same school? :-/

18. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    I was talking about the old songs. They were meaningful and had great spiritual power. The modern ones are surely bullshit.

And well, I'm not studying with IE.

19. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Yeah, talk more about Vietnamese old songs. I'll just keep track of your posts :).

20. shadow_cat

shadow_cat Lonely in Gorgeous

Tham gia ngày:
    28/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Flower Field
    IE and KOu are Admins in the same forum.
    About the OSTs, i love them too....
    THey are sooooo good, especially CHobits, Last Exile, Bleach, ..........(so much, cant count)

Chia sẻ trang này