Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Frog: I used to play Chrono Trigger, and I named the frog Ass :D.
    Actually, I listened to lots of their songs, even the songs they sang in a live show in Europe in 1969 or 1970 (I can't remember well). It's pretty hard to say which song I like best, you know. However, I think I like "Fortunate Son". Besides, there're lotsa songs worth listening to, such as, "Born on the Bayou" (this song really rocks, you should give it a shot), "Have You Ever Seen the Rain", "Who'll Stop the Rain", "Lodi", "Someday Never Comes" (this song is one of the song I like most from the album "Mardi Grass" beside "I Need Someone to Hold"). Ah, well, I guess the song you mention above that "rocks" is "Traveling Band", is it right? It's kinda cute, huh?
    About the lyrics, it's easy as pie to find them, just google them, and you've got tons of CCR's lyrics. I've found all the lyrics of CCR's songs I've already had, but I put them in mp3s' tags. I'm planning to build up some CCR karaoke files to relax myself, and I gave it a shot with "Bad Moon Rising", it sounds pretty good.
    Actually, I don't know much about CCR. I'm looking for their discography, but still can't find one.
    If you get interested in CCR, you can talk with me whenever whereever. I'm always happy to talk about them :).

2. Frog

Frog Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Wow, how in the world can you say it that exactly, I thought I had to tell you that I heard something :"seven..."and "Listen to the radio..."... But you knew it even without my hints ... great ... I like this song ...
    Ah, by the "ass" you mentioned , I won't take offence this time... but ... well , I'm not feeling great , y'know ??? :cool:

3. Leon Kenshin

Leon Kenshin Leon S. Kennedy Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    6/3/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Bangkok, Thailand
    I don't listen much music . I like game music . Because it's verious with another music . A little song's I have heard : Eyes on me ( FFVIII ) , Real Emotion ( FFX-2 ) , Pain ( Xenosaga I ) . I hope that songs will draw gamer and non-gamer .

4. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Though my information about CCR is not worth counting, I can guess that song exactly ;). You said you listened to about 12 songs of theirs, and I guessed you've got one of their collection albums, and of course, there's always "Traveling Band" inside ;). This is one of the rock n' roll songs I like best, I'm never bored to listen to it time by time.

Hehe, don't blame on me, buddy #>:). I have an habbit of naming my virtual heroes Ass :D. That means Frog is one of my heroes :). Somehow, the Masamune sucks when you advance deeper in the game, but it's still useful to make some monsters get stunned.

5. monte_cristo_2k

monte_cristo_2k T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nơi dành cho quý tộc
    Hey guys, I have a cool song :cool: : Lonely no more - artist: Rob Thomas .
    Just find it and listen ;)).

6. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    Send it to my e-mail, can you ^_^?

Sorry for being back this late ^_^ but I had so many things to do all this damn month :D...

7. JuSt_A_fReAk

JuSt_A_fReAk Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    20/4/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    sumwhere on earth
    I like Greenday and Ashlee Simpson. And rite now I'm listening tooh "Surrender" , "Better off"(A.S) and Holiday (Greenday). I'm wondering that in this topic, can't we just say anything about music?
    p34c3
    ~*BeE*~

8. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    WOW, just get a CD of GUARDIAN ANGEL. Super Cool. Remember "SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST" ? YEAH, that's it, guy, but with a hyper sweet voice by Matsuda Seiko ^_^ !!!

9. monte_cristo_2k

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nơi dành cho quý tộc
    busy , huh? ;)) IE said U had a business with Pristol Tale ;)).
    http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EYBB5NLWCYPH2E2X6T6WHUR91
    Here :D. The song: Lonely no more - artist: Rob Thomas( really really cool :cool:). I think u know who he is. :;)

10. ipridian_elf

ipridian_elf Voyage perdu

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    Anyone want Girls on Film by Duran Duran :D ? I can forward it to you, or send it via Yousendit ... It's a really great song :x

11. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    Priston Tale is just one in a mess :)). I was quite busy so I just can pay about 2 hour a day for it :D. Still having something to do with v-newtype :D...

Anyway, will you send it? ;))

12. ipridian_elf

ipridian_elf Voyage perdu

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
  13. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    good job,mate. you're still the most reliable one :)) !!!

to be honest, i still have prob with the damn ftp, can not upload to the site !!!

have some new songs but can not share you yet :D. gomen ne :D

14. monte_cristo_2k

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nơi dành cho quý tộc
    I send the song on the last page. :D How is it:-/.
    Now, i'm busy with gunbound :'> . And, who can defeat me :cool: .

15. Kou Akari

Kou Akari Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/05
    Bài viết:
    TY and to be honest, I feel kinda interesting :)). Yeah, quite a strange song, ya agree? TY again for that.

16. Frog

Frog Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Yeah, you bet ! :D
    Hmmm, bad habit , huh ...? :cool:
    Just a little-or-small talk about games here , IE :p .To me , the Masamune is always the second-best weapon,especially after being upgraded (and when you equip Ass( :D ) with the accessory that increases critical rate) .The best ?? Well, of course it is Rainbow ...

17. Mr.K

Mr.K T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    17/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    HN
    hey bros, I used to hear a song of Bread, named "If".... Who know it? I've searched for it but..... Everyone here plz help me find it....! Like it much.....

18. JuSt_A_fReAk

Tham gia ngày:
    20/4/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    sumwhere on earth
    hola, I've got this fer yoo, but umm not only the song (cuz the link below includes the introduction)...so.. I hope yoo'll enjoy it.
    !enjoy your song <---- clik here!
    :wink:
    p34c3
    ~*BeE*~

19. Mr.K

Mr.K T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    17/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    HN
    :( anyway, thanks... But I found a way: just bbuy the CD "100 English songs"..... ho ho.... make me feel really good..... :D

20. JuSt_A_fReAk

Tham gia ngày:
    20/4/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    sumwhere on earth
    anywayz... hehe, yoo're welcome, Mr.K. Itz okie. Glad yoo've found it at last.... :'>
    p34c3
    ~*BeE*~

Chia sẻ trang này