Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Frog

Frog Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Hey Hank, do you know the song that last for about ten minutes of CCR? It's good , y'know , it sounds just like the "Come together" of The Beatles (in some way, I think ^^)

2. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    I guess you wanna talk about "Heard It Through the Grapevine". This song's kinda Shrek. I forgot to introduce it to you before. John Fogerty's guitar picking's really awesome. Hope I'm not wrong, I remember this song's duration is about 11 minutes. Eric Clapton used to record "Heard It Through the Grapevine", but I prefer CCR's version to his. If you like this song, you should find and listen to the song "Before You Accuse Me". This song used to be performed by Eric Clapton, too. It goes like this "Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself ..." ... wow, I really like theese phrases.

3. ZhenQing

ZhenQing Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    14/9/04
    Bài viết:
    I love any good song, as long as the lyrics and melodies are good ^^. I listen to game songs and love songs. Here are some of my favorite songs, u can download them if u want to try them out ^^. Nói tới nhạc game RPG trong Playstation thì tôi hơi...biết nhiều bài hay đấy. Xếp theo thứ tự 1 vài bài trong game FF tôi thích nhất trước nhé:

FF6: TerraTripMachine
    FF6: Shadows Among the Ruins
    FF7: CidSendsaDreamtotheUnderseaPalace
    FF6: Terra in Black
    FF9: You're not Confined
    Ca'c ba`i tre^n co' trong link na`y he^'t

Metroid: MindoftheMotherBrain
    Download
    Bài này wá hay đi, nhưng mà nó ngắn wá hix hix

Nghe thử đi, phê lắm à ^^, không bao giờ đưa hàng dzõm cho pà kon đâu đóa.

"1 chờ, 2 đợi, 3 trông, 4 thương, 5 nhớ, 6, 7, 8, 9 mong, 10 tìm."

4. Frog

Frog Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/04
    Bài viết:
    yup, I didn't add the duration-hint, but that is it . Just so great :D !
    By the way,just a chit-chat , do you like The Carpenters,Karen's voice really drove me mad :))
    Ah , it should have been " I heard it through the grapevine":D, but thanks, anyway ...

5. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Yeah, I should have added an "I" for the title right?
    The Carpenters? I remember a tape of Carpenters was one of the first English music tapes I owned. It may be in the late of 80s or in the early of 90s. At that time, I almost grew up with The Carpenters, The Beatles, The CCR, and The Who. Karen Carpenter had a great voice. It sounded so clear and lovely. One of their records I had a chance to listen to first was "Jambalaya". Actually, my mother loves The Carpenters more than I do. She really loves "Top of the World", "Superstar", "Yesterday Once More", "Only Yesterday", and "It's a Kind of Hush".
    Man, this recalls me a lot of memories.

6. Frog

Frog Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Yup, though I've listened to bunch of music (of all kinds), still, those soft, sad melodies doesn't fade... Have you listened to the " Goodbye to love" ? I love this the most, by the melody,the solo-guitar,even the lyric :D

7. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Of course, I've listened to "Goodbye to Love". The guitar picking is so aweful. I've listened to the Vietnamese version, too. The music's really briliant than ever.
    So you and your girlfriend broke up?

8. Frog

Frog Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Not breaking(cuz she's never been my girlfriend :(( ) , it's just that we've parted,in some way,I think .... I especially like the sentence :" there are no tomorrows for this heart of mine",it's reminds me of her,always,and my pain when I felt powerless,letting her out of my life :((

9. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Poor you. I know how that hurts cos I've been in your shoes many many times :). In this case I think you should listen to "Solitaire" (The Carpenters, of course).

10. Frog

Frog Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Surely I have ... "without her love,it always ends the same" (Solitare-the Carpenters)
    Sorry IE , this question may not relate to music,but :D,please....
    What did you mean by "many many many times" :D

11. giahuypotter

giahuypotter Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    20/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Đâu chả được
    Solitaire, Goobye to love, oh, I have to say I love most of Carpenter's songs. Do you guys know the song Jonny Angel, that song touch my heart. Only yesterday is damn good too, when Karen raise her voice "after long enough", oh, it's freaking awesome!!!
    To Zhen Qing: those are remixes, I have the original ones, wanna listen??? FF music is great. Do you listen to MGS music too, super goood(Vietnamese English then, hehehe)

12. kennynz

kennynz T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    17/6/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    The World Never Was
    EveryOne ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Someone here used to listen Simple & Clean (Game Music) of Kingdom Hearts and piano song of dis game,

13. giahuypotter

giahuypotter Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    20/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Đâu chả được
    I have it, listen to it many times. Good song!!! I like it when being played without lyrics and performed like a theme in the shape of a symphony, great then!!! I have all the soundtracks of that game, good overall, I specially love the song in Kalm town or anything like that since I forgot the town's name, hehe!!!

14. Frog

Frog Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Was it Traverse Town ??? I , too , like that "simple and clean" , but in my opinion, it's not so great as the other FF main songs :D
    About Carpenters , I recognized you , Hank , you composed the song " On the Bayou " , right ? I like it very much :))
    To Kennynz : you wanna talk about "Simple and clean" ,eh ?

15. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    It's not "On the Bayou", man. It's "Jambalaya". And of course, I'm the man who composed it :). Any good?

16. thienduyen

thienduyen Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    28/2/03
    Bài viết:
    Man , isn't its name : "Jambalaya(On the Bayou)" ?
    well , It's jút that I've no idea who Hank is ... So I'm a little curious to knơ that He compose that nice song :D
    What kind of music does Hank play anyway :P

17. thienduyen

thienduyen Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    28/2/03
    Bài viết:
    Ooopppsss... Somebody signed in with this account and somehow when I enter Gvn , it's already her ... Man ... I'm Frog ...

18. Silver Falcon

Silver Falcon T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Where the Wind blows
    2 bad , I thought some girlist nick pass by our box...
    sigh ...
    *go hunting elsse where*

19. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Hank Williams played Country music. It's pretty hard to find his songs, but it's worth trying.

20. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Shade of night
    Fall upon my eyes
    Lonely world,fade away
    Misty light
    Shadow start to rise
    Lonely world..fade away
    In my dream
    Your afce is all I see
    Through the night
    You share your love with me
    Dreaming...vision of you
    Feeling..
    All the things I never do....
    It's so sweet,the name was "dreaming",Hank,if you not hear that yet...please try...rock ballad is always sweet at the fisrt hearing.

Chia sẻ trang này