Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Now I haven't listened to rock ballads often (maybe for a long time). By the way, what artist is that, cigar?

2. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    He he,not often,i know..cause I totally bore with some very familiar song like "dont know what you got","When the children cry...",but I found that I will take some more song,which a very few one in VN already know that.
    The artist:Ywnie Masmalteen(Familiar ?? ;;)),beside that,you should hear some of their song like "Forever one" or "I would die without you"
    They are really good.

3. White_Falcon

White_Falcon Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    18/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Valley of the Wind
    borring ............. ^_^
    I'm waitting for Rock 3 miền , hope it will cool x)

4. quasimodo195

quasimodo195 Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    15/11/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Notre Dame de Paris
    Somebody bear the sound of Doom Metal here? I don't know too much 'bout it but Estatic Fear..... talk of "demon" I just realize that they still don't have new album since 1999 :(

5. luanacid

luanacid Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    13/6/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Cần Thơ - TP Hồ Chí
    Does anyone here listen to Rap music ? Such as Eminem , 50 Cent , ... I listen to them so much . It's so exciting and dynamic .

6. Redeemer

Redeemer T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    17/10/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Đáy sông
    Bored eh,Cigar and Falcon?Just find "Mad season",a wonderful post grunge-adult alternative album,a change of taste :) (It's best listened in summer,just my feeling :p .Too bad,summer ended ::( )
    Eminem,Eminem...Yeah,He's a special person,throwing trashes about his mother,his wife,.... on the TV without shame.

7. luanacid

luanacid Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    13/6/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Cần Thơ - TP Hồ Chí
    Is it true ? I just listen to his music and do not care about it ! But I think most of the lyrics in rap music are not good . It is not suitable with Vietnamese people .

8. Shery_the chick

Shery_the chick T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    forbidden city
    Rap Lyric is not bad itself...it's only bad when someone makes it bad...

9. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    There's still some Rap artists with "pure" lyrics out there. However, I think "pure lyrics Rap" is somehow extinct. Nowadays, lads are into offensive lyrics Rap.
    Sometimes, I wonder where on earth are my idols in the far away past, "2 Unlimited", "MC Hammer", "Dr Alban", ...

10. Mawile_Eyes

Mawile_Eyes Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    12/11/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    City of Bitchiness
    "Pure" lyrics rap? yes, Mockingbirds of Eminem is a pure song 4 u

I feel tired of 50 Cent: Candy Shop, Just A Lil Bit, he's talkin' 'bout XXX and that's special way help him richer

11. luanacid

luanacid Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    13/6/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Cần Thơ - TP Hồ Chí
    May be in rap muscic ,people just care about the voice of the rapper . If someone wants to become a rapper , a strong voice is enough .

12. Pro Business

Pro Business Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    18/7/05
    Bài viết:
    Hey everyone, who have "I will survive" ( by Enrique Iglesias ), give me the download link plz, thx

13. lizard_7

lizard_7 Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/05
    Bài viết:
    Hey,do you know the name of the song that Enrique Igleias that have a sentence likes this :"...came back only yesterday i'm moving further away and i need you..."and it won in the MTV music winning award in 2000,and where to download it ?oh,and the lyrics of the song name "do you know,where you're going to written and preformed by Diana Ross.
    Thank you. :D :D :D

14. em_tin

em_tin The Warrior of Light

Tham gia ngày:
    25/3/04
    Bài viết:
    Hey guys,
    Anyone know good music in pop, rap, rock, R&B, etc.... ? I really want listen music but I dont know what song to listen :((
    oki doki, :)

15. dark side of LD

dark side of LD Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    28/9/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    CCHS FC
    i just asked you that question =)) , i chose the wrong one =))

16. vIriL nUmBeR

vIriL nUmBeR Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    17/9/05
    Bài viết:
    u should listen some stuff of **** like eminem's clip :)) and thinking urself=))
    namely : superman, drip.... ^o^

17. slipknot

slipknot Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    27/11/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    tp HCM
    pls show me link of the song "Breakherat Station " by Cinderella
    thak for all

18. Santa Slash

Santa Slash Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    11/9/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TAO QUEN SMOD
    It's Heart Break Station not Break heart Station Put your email here I will send you this ::) write moreeeeeeee

19. PL

PL T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    6/2/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nowhere
    I only listen to rap and don't care about what happened to POP so some weeks ago when i go to karaoke bar with my friends i can't even sing a song :| Vnese songs is so fool only about love and nothing ..... When i saw the foreign songs list, there was only the 197s to 198s songs :| my girlfriend told me to sing a song with her :( when i said i was tired and i can't sing, she went to be angry and sulky :| but i was made it up with her and nothing went wrong:| What can i do huh ? when i listen to VNese songs, i feel so boring and anxious :/ what i have to do ? Can they all give me a solution 'cous it can happen with another girl :D or another time for instance :D

20. Santa Slash

Santa Slash Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    11/9/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TAO QUEN SMOD
    The solution for you -> Don't let her go to karaoke or try to sing some of foolish Vietnamese songs =)) maybe in rap style ;;)

Chia sẻ trang này