Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    Trích dẫn:
    ya , you made a "huge " mistake and made your noble Prof Chro disapointed also .you should have asked them directly 'bout the song than gave an unclear question . but , my dear , Congratulation ! you 've found a pretty way to insult a song you hate :))

Trích dẫn:
    guo ja , you shall hit your own head like the way you did to them if you involved to this kidda music /:)

though i'ven't ever play road rash , i 've played alot of this kidda games . Yeah , these sound tracks really kick ass , they make the race much more excited , like a roam.
    Need for speed Underground , it's the great one . you will find it hard to quit the game while enjoying its music . there're many cool song : Swallow , The only , uncontrol ,21st centuary .. :x i 've changed my critric of Alternative when i heard them .
    Hankie , i wonder why do you have to hide your favourite from your relative family and how could you manage to do it . you can't enjoy hard rock at the rock cafe all the time , can you ?! imaginning , if you need to listen to Slow , Ballat , Thrash or Power it's rather easy . however , when you desire for hard like Death , Metal how can you explan to your mom n' neibourhood . " mom , i 've been brought up a Monkey in my own room . all the nuisane noise you heard were from him " :))

2. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Guo Jia:I can't say anything to you,because we are not soul_mate(at least in rock :p)
    Just the simple example,you play Road rash,and you feel their song is great..but they can't compare with Mettalica,you can't feel M because you not hear it with Road rash,if so..may be you like them :p
    Remember M is thrash,and the race in Road rash has the "thrash" type,he he.
    Broom,it was the out law game,they bring acccident to chidren,old man and the pregnant woman :p,so I think it will extreme harm you,don't involve with it,I recommmend you play sim,so you can learn how to become the good wife of the family :p

3. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Oh ho ho, seems like Broom had a great mistake, eh? At least you were wrong when you decided to sing it instead of giving them the CD :)). j/k ... Anyway, "It must have been love" is a great one.
    Ah, well, as Cigar said, just keep playing Sim and you'll become a good wife :>.

Yeah, agree with you Chrono, when I play Road Rash while listening to the sound-tracks, it makes me feel like a superman B-).

4. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    you feel like a superman ? he he, i will do as you've done to know :what is the feeling of a ...superwoman !
    but all of you seem very fond of laughing me! OK, somedays i will meet all of you and sing loudly another song , to get all of you into asylum , and to see a doctor who can treats the problem with your ears! be careful!

5. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Oh yeah?
    Well, make it fast, superwoman! B-) How I'd like to meet and hear you now! B-) You mean you play rock? That's really awesome!
    Now tell me, how many songs you can sing, girl? :-?

6. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    i am here to answer your question now. how many songs i can sing ? uncountable ! because i can ....compose quickly simple songs ( i mean my songs iclude 1 sentence, and it's the chorus, i can sing it manytimes right ? ) so, don't care about the number of songs that i can sing to please you !
    the problem is : HOW MANY SONGS CAN YOU STAND LISTENING, SUPERMAN ?
    note : have you booked a ticket in hospital yet ?

7. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Haha, kinda funny ... I've already known your answer, but it's just for fun ... [​IMG]
    You can compose a song? Really? Me, too ... I can compose a song right now with just ONE word: "la la la la la la la ..." [​IMG] ... haha, is it scary?

Don't worry about that, I'll be fine ... jussssssssssst fine!!! Cos I'm a Superman!!! [​IMG]

8. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    watch your steps , 'coz she 's a Supergirl also :)) . i kidda hate "supperwoman" , maybe supergirl or superbabe suit her :)) .
    mm 'bout hospital , i've booked 2 beds for both of you .
    one for the breaked-eardrum , other for the throatache :)) . Broom ,wanna win ?! let your intructor guide you something , if you can sing " Forever- Cameloty " with your Ducking tone i ensure you will reach "Down of the Victory -Rhasody " :))

9. Guo Jia

Guo Jia C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Let me see...Cigar,Hank and chrono all like rock.
    Hey,I've heard that the person have feeble soul then they usually like rock.Because they want somethings strong to full filled what they've never had[​IMG]

10. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    You scare me, Chrono! I don't think she has a courage to break up my eardrum :), moreover, I'm a 'superman', I'm strong enough to suffer from any thing :). Therefore, one of the two beds in hospital will be booked for you, man. :))

You think so? That's crazy! It's just a simple thought of anti-rock fans used to explain the reason why. [-x

11. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    he he, it's very kind of you to do that, Chrono. but you know, i am very ....nice to you too, dear! i booked a beautiful tomb for you. yes, i think you will like it! it's all grey adn your name was written very carefully, you picture, i had my them put it in the middle of the tomb, to me, it's the most becautiful tomb i have ever seen...and ....it's only for you, dear!
    Superman, i am very eager to sing to you. perhaps ,Chrono was right, we all need a place in hospital,you need a bed, and i need i chair to look after you.

12. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    hello.
    Chrono, it's very king of you to do that, thanks a lot. by the way, i want to show you that i am very nice to you too. i booked a ...tomb for you, it's the most beautiful tomb that i've ever seen ! right !
    your name was written very very carefully, and your picture was put in the middle of the tomb. and of course, your tomb is all ....red.
    for the reson that we can find it more easily in hundreds of tombs.

13. Guo Jia

Guo Jia C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Ah,It's still has an important thing:when anothers tell so,then rock fan(like you) will never admit:))

To Broom:yes,you're really superman,after your sickness,you came back here and we can talk together.It's great!

14. lemoney

lemoney T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    ...Sài Gòn...
    Ohh…damn it !!! I’ve got no small change now, Hankie, we hardly spend 200 VND on anything on these days you know. So, maybe…another times :)). But how long has a “superman” been disguided himself as a beggar ? I’ve just known :)). Oops, I used wrong word again…It might be better to use “minstrel” instead of “beggar”, right Hankie ? :)).

…Yep, I’ve heard about “Need for speed: Underground” much. It’s pity of me to not be able to try that stuff. There seems to be some films such as “The Fast and Furious”, “The Italian Job” or “60 seconds…” have recently released stimulated speed game interest of mine :>. Btw, in Road Rash game, there were cool sound tracks as all of you’ve mentioned, huh ? Actually, I didn’t noticed as I was playing.

…Hey, do all of you know “Top Gear 2” game ? which was classic game in SNES years ago? A cool racing game at that time. I was really keen on listening the Top Gear 2’s theme song. How about you ? Nah, but I’m not sure of many guys heard of that in here :))

15. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    oh ,so great! why didn't i think about beggar first ? Hankie, you have a bright future ! you can play the guitar ? it's an advantage. it will attract the others, good luck to you!
    by the way, my house is in Nguyen Van Luong street, if you get there, maybe you'll see me and so that i can hear your lovely song :la la la laaaa!

16. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Many reason to listen to rock...not the very boring way like GJ said..
    Beside that,rock is not loud..in our ears :p
    To lemoney:I heard them..but seems like it just the simple sound track,not impress me much ...
    Broom:Better tell Hankie the adress of the hospital,not your house..may be your mom not allow you to look after the fat stranger :))

17. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    A beggar? Me? No way [-x. I'd better be a robber! :D

You're wrong, buddy. At least I'm a person can tell you about Top Gear 2 theme songs ;). I played it long time ago, but I extremely agree that the music was so great!

You think so? Did you mean I'll have a bright future, a future of a beggar? :)) Nah, you'll never see me do that [-x.
    Attract others? You mean "attract girls"? o_O I don't think so. Girls today are not like girls before >_<.
    I wish I could drop by your house, broom. And I wish I could live in HCM City :).

18. Guo Jia

Guo Jia C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    =D>yes,it's my favourite rhythm too.And an important reason is it's pop mixed somethings like symphony rhythm,not rock:p

19. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    you GJ bad boy ,
    mm let see , there .. Hankie ,Cigar , Guoja ,Chro , lemoney in this topic . well 5 male and 4 men :)) .i like this rhythm too even though i 've not a chance played it ,
    why don't you try listenning to some kidda rock that nearly similar to pop first. i recommend you begin with Scorpions "when the smoke is going down " , "you n' i " , Blue lion "white dove " , Savatage "Believe " then Meat loaf , Lista ford , gun n' rose , Bon jovi ,Rhapsody: many cool songs like "lisa " , " 11 rain " , " live and let die " , "bed of roses " ,"Trux Triumh" .. then break the Barier of hobby with Iron maiden , Mega Death , Stratovarius , Death , Symphon-X ...:)) . i think you should hear Classical first , don't ever taste Alternative 'till you get familiar with rock .

back to the story , once upon a time ,
    there came a Beggar knocked at a Duck' house .
    sang out loud asking for some pounds ...
    <hey guys let continues :)) >

20. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    i'm here ( note : i am not a guy !)
    once upon a time,a fat beggar goes to a small house.it's a lovely house, there are 4 people live in it. the beggar has a beautiful voice and his song is beautiful too! so, the daughter goes out to listen to him clearly. but his song is not only lovely but also...romantic ! she listens and listens than her parents find that there is some problem with her ears. they take her to see a doctor, the doctor insits that because she had heard so many times something that her ears can't work anymore !
    so, her parents catch the fat beggar, send him to a policeman,he's imprisoned for a long time until hecan compose another and better song.
    now, i must run away to the pagoda, Hankie will kill me if he sees this. Bye all, take some "com chay" to visit me ,please !
    ah, a small note for Hankie : i mean youcan attract the old women and old men, who have a heart of gold !

Chia sẻ trang này