Ngày về của Fallout 3 không còn xa nữa ...

Thảo luận trong 'Fallout' bắt đầu bởi hai phong, 20/4/07.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.
  1. maithinh

maithinh Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    17/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Cool quá, bao ngày chờ đợi, từ khi mình chơi cái fallout 2 cũng phãi hơn 8 năm rồi. Superfan, vì nó mà chã có 1 cái RPG nào gọi là có thễ sánh ngang. Nhưng trailer ít quá, hichic.Có bác nào có thêm thông tin, nói cho a e mừng.

2. Incomplete

Incomplete Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    19/7/05
    Bài viết:
    Từ giờ đến Fall 2008 thì bác hai phong còn câu được 1 đống bài nữa nhờ? bác nhờ ??? ;)) tin tức nhanh nhạy thế cơ mà

3. ryu

ryu T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    27/4/02
    Bài viết:
    Ặc, người ta đã có lòng mà bro buông 1 câu như vậy thì coi sao được ::). Bro Hai Phong kiếm được tin gì mới thì cứ up lên cho anh em nhé :D.

4. hai phong

hai phong One-winged Angel Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    29/9/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Viet Nam
    -Tin mới từ web của Fallout 3 :

[​IMG]

Bethesda Sofftwork cho biết website của Fallout 3 xắp xửa chính thức được xây dựng để post lên những hình ảnh mới nhất của dự án trong tháng 7 gần đây , cụ thể về các tuyến nhân vật , cốt truyện , vũ khí , xe cộ và làng mạc cùng các Wallpaper và các icon Budding . Nếu có thể các bạ có thể may mắn được xem thêm đoạn trailer thứ 2 trên web nếu như hãng Bethesda Sofftwork mở lòng từ bi trước năm 2008 . Sớm nhất có thể là sau ngay tạp trí GameInformation phát hành số báo cuối tháng 6 của minhg cho một phóng sự đặ biệt dài 10 trang nói về Fallout 3 như đã hứa trên website ! Còn một việc nhắc nhỏ thêm là hiệp hội đánh giá game ESRB đã nhận được bản game chơi thử để đánh giá nội dung , không sớm thì muộn các fan của Fallout có thể chạm tay vào bản Demo này trước ngày phát hành .

Website chính thức của Fallout 3 có link sau : http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

Hãng GameSpot bắt đầu cho đăng tải những thông tin mới về Fallout 3 , các fan giờ có thể lấy những đoạn Video Trailer kích cỡ lớn trên đây một cách dễ dàng ở cấp thành viên qua định dang file MP4 .

[​IMG]

5. hai phong

Tham gia ngày:
    29/9/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Viet Nam

Trang website 1UP nghĩ gì và bàn luận xau khi đoạn trailer của Fallout 3 được tung ra

[​IMG]

We asked the folks at Games for Windows to spend a few minutes doing something productive after Bethesda Softworks released the Fallout 3 teaser trailer this morning -- read on for their thoughts (except for Ryan, who's probably too busy thinking about LOST), and a few from some reflective 1UP users at the end, as well!

Sean Molloy: Smart start -- it certainly gave me faith that they're sticking with the original games' tone. You get olde radiola tunes, a quick glimpse at Pip (the original Fallout boy!) in those propaganda posters on the bus. So yup, this is Fallout. I'm also now completely convinced it's gonna be some first-person Oblivion-style thing. When the camera pulls out of the bus, and you see that ruined cityscape--I want to explore that s*** in first-person. Imagine that moment in Oblivion where you leave the first dungeon, only you see apocalypse instead of green acres. I don't think Bethesda could pass up that opportunity.

Shawn Elliott: Good God, this looks good. Voice what you will about Bethesda not having the knack for ink-black humor it needs to hammer out a true-to-the-series sequel, but think it through first. In my mind, Oblivion more than proved the developer's ability there, what with Cyrodiil's neurotic citizens. Remember Mr. They're-watching-me-and-I-know-it? Or the pair of schemers who wanted the same loot, and who wise adventurers played one against the other? I want to think that Bethesda has what it takes, only the developer's humor isn't bopping you in the face. And again, how often has that happened in gameland? Maybe it's because I read comic books, but changed up creative teams aren't always alarming. In fact, if Bethesda decides to take a radically different direction with Fallout 3, I'd rather that than a dull remake.

Jeff Green: Yeah, this looks hot. I'm palpitating here. Okay, so it's just the trailer, and that has no bearings on whether they'll actually make a good game or not. But they nailed the tone here, dead on. Even the choice of that Ink Spots song ("set the world on fire"--get it??) was right on, especially considering that they could have gone with, um, Fall Out Boy, just to pick the worst possible alternative. And put me on the list with you two wanting a radically different direction--like first-person perspective. I loved the first two Fallouts to death, but now is not the time for another isometric turn-based RPG. Not with the amazing possibilities that Bethesda could bring to this series after knocking it out of the park with Oblivion. I can't wait.

Darren Gladstone: Let me slap on the devil's advocate hat for one second since nobody else here will. It's the blessing and the curse of being a gaming curmudgeon. I'm not gonna lie, Shawn. Prior to seeing the trailer, I was a little concerned about one thing: Bethesda being able to hit the depths of black humor Interplay previously did. I mean, yes, Oblivion has some subtle moments (that paranoid NPC in Cyrodiil is that game's Fox Mulder - I swear it!) but Bethesda's bread and butter has been some serious high-fantasy shtick. Minor bitching and general dickery aside, let me say this: Wow. Inside of two minutes, Bethesda confirmed what I pretty much knew all along-that the Fallout franchise is in very capable hands. The second I heard the first few notes from The Ink Blots, my mind raced back to the late 1990s (or at least reminded me of the old timey music constantly piping out of Jeff's office). Some of my fears were set aside-and the fact that the entire trailer was shot in the game engine? I'm right there with Sean Molloy. I need to see what happens the second I walk out of my vault and into Fallout 3's apocalypse. I can deal with no more turn-based gameplay, I just hope that it's loaded with the humor and irony that made me love the original series. As it stands right now, the only taste I'm getting is of a roid-riddled tough guy (Ron Pearlman) in armor spouting toughguy tawk: "War never changes." Indeed!

Sean: Actually, to play devil's paralegal, I think the only thing that gave me pause was Hellboy uttering that line right at the end. Yeah, we're talking about a friggin' trailer, but if you play some soldier, that strikes me as kinda...well, obvious. I don't really fear that Bethesda will turn Fallout into Gears of War: Radioactive Edition, but part of Fallout 1's charm was that you were just some schlub emerging from your Nuclear Vault into the crazy surface world. Again, this was just a guy and his tagline; god knows what it's got to do with anything.

Shawn: Granted, nuclear dawn games are nothing new, however, with DEFCON, Stalker, and World in Conflict on our hard drives, it looks like we have another wave on our hands, and I love it. I wonder what post-Kruschev kids take from it, though; if the slant resonates in the same way. Or not. I wasn't around when Jeff was drinking blood outside The Ink Spots' studio, but still consider myself a student of the Depression.

Jeff: You punks don't know from good music. And I'm not a vampire. You're fired!

As for the 1UP users...

"The nostalgia really hit when I saw Vault Boy again. Bethesda has done a great job with the teaser, but I hope to God this game isn't a first-person, real-time shooter like Oblivion. The teaser certainly confirms that the world at least will be true to the spirit and design aesthetic of the series." -- Krypter
    "War, war never changes...Looks tried and true to the fallout style. They even have items you can reconize, nukecola, toolbox, et., Good job Bethesda, at least your not showing us some off the wall crazy stuff, you've got a large rabid fanbase to appease and they'd all like nothing better than to raze your HQ if you mess this one up..." -- Trasher 909

"Finally a game that gives me chills just by watching the trailer. I've been a fan of this game for years since Wasteland and Fallout 1. The Console versions of the Fallout series were bad in my opinion so I hope they do this one better and try to redeem the name. Most people (Possibly only my store and Florida) only know of the console version and not 1,2 or Tactics." -- Voided_Silhouette

Link : http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3160085

Website GameDaily bình luận gì về việc Fallout 3 tái xuất giang hồ ....

[​IMG]

In December 2003, gamers collectively shed a tear, as Black Isle and parent company Interplay shut its doors and put its assets on the auction block. That brought an end to big-name games like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planetscape: Torment and Fallout ... and a project codenamed Van Buren, the third game in the critically acclaimed Fallout series. The project was scrapped, and the Maryland-based Bethesda snapped up the licensed the rights to Fallout.

Nearly four years later, Bethesda releases a Fallout 3 trailer which shows that the company plans to stay true to the game's origins. It perfectly nails Fallout's trademark post-apocalyptic atmosphere, complete with rubble, retro-futuristic advertisements, ethereal music and beautiful voiceover at the end. So, will Fallout 3 deliver the perfect sequel to the Black Isle series? By the looks of the teaser trailer, Bethesda seems to be working on something special.

With that said, we still have plenty of concerns about the new game. Bethesda has yet to give straight answers about viewpoint, interface and turn-based combat elements. Technically, the "Oblivion with guns" rumor could still be correct, but after looking at the trailer, and the fact that it uses real assets from the game's engine, Bethesda seems to be doing its best to stay faithful to the IP/franchise that it purchased April 2007.

The two most major and confirmed announcements about the game were a relief. Fallout 3 will continue to use the series' SPECIAL (i.e. Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck) character attribute system. We guess the system will contain a few small modifications, but the main character system will be in place. Secondly, characters from previous games will make return appearances; they would need to travel from Southern California (the setting for the first two games) to Washington, D.C., the major metropolitan area in the game. This change seems like a good move for Bethesda since it will help keep the game fresh and allow the development team to create a new history for the series (and cheap assets since the developer is located a few miles from the D.C. border).

Fallout (1997) and Fallout 2 (1998) brought gamers different settings and a whole new type of game. The role-playing game delivered a mature, anything-goes attitude, the complete freedom of choices it offered and the diverse characters found throughout the remnants of the western United States. Bethesda plans for an M rating, which suggests it plans to retain the violence and strong language the series is remembered for.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, another Bethesda game, perfectly balances between linear and non-linear. A main quest can be completed in increments, or players can walk away and find hundreds of hours' worth of quests unrelated to the main storyline.

Fallout veteran Ron Perlman reprises his role as the game's narrator. Bethesda also signed Liam Neeson to voice the main character's father, who will play a substantial role in the game. The dedication to use high quality voice acting and high-end graphics show that Bethesda has lofty goals. This definitely bodes well for Fallout 3.

Link : http://www.gamedaily.com/fallout-3/pc/game-features/2924/?articleID=42791

6. hai phong

Tham gia ngày:
    29/9/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Viet Nam

GameSpot khẳng định việc Fallout 3 có thể xuất hiện trên XBOX 360 và Play Station 3 chứ không riêng gì hệ máy PC !

[​IMG]

The fog of mystery that has surrounded Fallout 3 for the past several years is rapidly dissipating. Yesterday, developer/publisher Bethesda Softworks revealed that the long-awaited role-playing game will arrive in fall 2008--some 10 years after Fallout 2. The confirmation came in the form of a teaser trailer, which showed off around two minutes of in-engine footage and confirmed several story and setting details.

One thing Bethesda did not confirm was which platforms Fallout 3 would be arriving on. Though originally developed for the PC, the game officially remains only a "next-generation" title. However, the fact that Bethesda's last RPG, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, was simultaneously released for the Xbox 360 and PC and later ported to the PlayStation 3 led many to believe Fallout 3 would arrive on all three platforms.

Though Bethesda is still publicly mum on the subject, the question of Fallout 3's platforms was also answered this week. Not long after the trailer debuted, Game Informer posted the cover for its July issue, which confirms that Fallout 3 will indeed arrive on the PC, PS3, and 360 in 2008. Sources close to Bethesda said the information on the GI cover was accurate, but would not go into further details.

The GI cover also added ammo to the theory that Fallout 3 would be a major departure from previous PC Fallouts and the widely despised console spin-off, Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. The magazine claims that Bethesda's goal has been to "reinvent" the RPG, which was originally a top-down turn-based title, into an all-new "open-ended RPG." Both Fallout and Fallout 2 offered open-ended gameplay with many side quests inside a larger, linear storyline, as did Oblivion.

Link : http://www.gamespot.com/news/6172096.html

Số lượng kỷ lục người xem trailer Fallout 3 đã lên đến mức đáng kinh ngạc trên trang Game Spot và mau chóng trở thành một trong những sự kiện game xắp phát hành có độ hot thuộc hàng đỉnh nhất của năm 2007 . Con đường đến vinh quang của thể loại RPG hay nhất mọi thời đại đã đi được nửa đường với thương hiệu Fallout 3 của hãng game Besthada Softwork !

[​IMG]

Link : http://www.gamespot.com/pages/features/hotspot/index.php

7. shadow_judge

shadow_judge The Warrior of Light Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/5/06
    Bài viết:
    Hì hì, thông tin bên lề một chút. Mọi người bỏ quá nhé. Nói với anh Hai Phong một tí. Anh lập trang web Fallout VN bây giờ down rồi à?

PS: Anh cần kt lại lỗi chính tả của mình trong bài post nhé, bài khá informative nhưng mắc khuyết điểm chính tả đấy

8. hai phong

Tham gia ngày:
    29/9/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Viet Nam

GameStats Website tiếp tục nằm trong danh sách trang web có đưa tin về Fallout 3

[​IMG]

Link : http://www.gamestats.com/objects/568/568806/

FilePlanet website cho đăng tải Trailer của Fallout 3 có độ phân giải cực cao đến 132 MB , Độ phân giải là 1152 x 864 trên 720Hz ( Không dành cho máy có cấu hình VGA khoảng 120 mà chỉ dành cho VGA trên 256 ) thông qua hệ thức file WMV cho Window Media .

[​IMG]

Link : http://www.fileplanet.com/177661/170000/fileinfo/Fallout-3-Teaser-(WMV-HD)

9. shadow_judge

shadow_judge The Warrior of Light Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/5/06
    Bài viết:
    Wow. Vậy hóa ra HD là thế này đây. Màn hình 15' không đỡ được rồi X|

Tiếp tục đi anh Hai Phong.

10. hai phong

Tham gia ngày:
    29/9/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Viet Nam

[​IMG]

Sau khi bản Trailer của Fallout 3 tung được hơn 15 tiếng đồng hồ đã có một Fan hâm mộ nước ngoài đến phát cuồng cho cả chiếc xe tải của mình cắm xuống nền đất . Bức ảnh ngộ nghĩnh này đã được Post hẳn lên diễn đàn của Fallout 3 và gây cho các fan của Fallout một phen tức cười về sự sáng tạo của chủ nhân bằng lời khen : " Tearser Trailer trật đường ray " ... :D :D :D

11. winters

winters Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    18/6/04
    Bài viết:
    Fall 2008 tức là còn đến 1 năm rưỡi nữa, chưa kể delay ... như thế mà gọi là ngày về ko xa được sao. Thôi quên luôn cho khỏe, khỏi mất công sốt ruột trông ngóng. Khi nào nó đến thì biết.

12. Maichoiquenhoc

Maichoiquenhoc Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    8/11/06
    Bài viết:
    Hôm nay lên Gamespot vớ được cái trailer. Cuối cùng nhìn thấy chữ fall 2008 chán hẳn=((

13. hai phong

Tham gia ngày:
    29/9/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Viet Nam

GameSpot cho các Fan của Fallout tự bình chọn về đoạn trailer được tung ra !

[​IMG]

14. hai phong

Tham gia ngày:
    29/9/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Viet Nam

Bethesda Games và các fan hâm mộ cùng ngồi xuống thảo luận đôi nét về những gì đã đạt được trong năm 2007 với Fallout 3 . Trên diễn đàn họ hứa hẹn rất nhiều để không phụ lòng mọng đợi của các fan trong năm 2008 tới đây vì theo như được rõ là đã quá lâu cho sự trờ đợi cho ngày về của nó . Bethesda Games rất lo ngại về sự trở lại này nếu như thất bại thì họ xe phải trả giá rất đắt nên để không phụ lòng kỳ vọng vậy Bethesda đã ra lệnh cho phát triển thêm năm nữa kèm theo việc là xẽ cho website của Fallout 3 hoạt động để cung cấp những nội dung cần thiết cho đến ngày phát hành .
    [​IMG]

Trên Bolg của Fallout 3 có nêu rõ nội dung cuộc thảo luận này ...

They Talk

The developers continue to speak to the fans on the Bethesda Games Fallout 3 forum, this time professional enfant terrible Killzig asked if “is there a big board in the office/writer’s pit keeping tabs on the general amount of [censored]ery/[censored]ery/or otherwise inappropriate language being stuffed into the dialog trees?” to which Fred “Fizzbang” Zeleny replied:

Well, as with most game companies, the lead designer reads everything we write, and makes sure things have a consistent style and generally fit the proper tone and mood, from the most uptight vault dweller to the foulest slaver. But we don’t have a big swear board counting up the tallies of our curses, or anything…

“Hey, we need fifteen more [censored]s and twelve [censored]s from this character to meet quota!”
    “Oh, [censored]!”
    “That’s the spirit! And don’t get lazy with ‘em! We still need something special for this other character!”
    “Oh, that [censored]ing, [censored]-[censored]ing, [censored] squirrel-[censored] with the [censored]-[censored]ed [censored] face?”
    “Sounds like someone’s bucking for a promotion!”
    “…?”
    “I said ‘bucking’!”

Besides being an hilarious reply, does that mean we are going to have Vault Dwellers and Slavers on Fallout 3?

Mark “Wolfric Tugmutton” Lampert had a very interesting reply to this, coming from a different perspective:

I don’t contribute to the writing of the dialogue myself, though I might suggest minor changes here and there during voice recording sessions. But most of the time it’s something that the lead designer and I (along with the voice actor) agree on. Sometimes you have to hear the written dialog as it’s translated through the actors to really get a feel for how it’s going to sound, because it might come across differently from what the writer heard in his or her head at the time they wrote it. It certainly applies to profanity where it makes sense in some context but not in another, and when you hear it spoken as it’s really going to sound in the game, we might feel as though it’s gratuitous and doesn’t sound natural. So the lead designer or myself might suggest an alternate line right there, or the actor might even suggest, “This would probably sound more natural if I said ______ instead.”

But this doesn’t apply just to profanity. Sometimes a line is just difficult to say because of the choice of words and needs a quick rearrangement so that it can ‘flow’. So we re-write it on the fly without changing the meaning, intent or emotion. This kind of thing happens in the film world all the time, if not more often. A classic example that you’ve all heard would be when Han Solo is about to go into the carbonite freeze and Leia tells Han, “I love you,” to which he replies, “I know.” Apparently the original reply was that he loves her, too, but Harrison Ford felt it wasn’t what Han Solo would say, being the kind of character that he is. So he suggested the change to Lucas who gave it the thumbs up, and there it is.

Anyway, to summarize all of this, the game’s dialogue goes through many stages of filtering and re-writing before it’s really considered ‘finished’. From when the designer is writing it in their cube for the first time to when it’s re-read the next day and changed, to team reviews in a meeting room, our QA department playing the game and finding a logic problem or aesthetic change that needs to be made, to the voice recording sessions and even after that. There will always be a small amount of lines that we’ll make changes to even in the final weeks of a project if it’s still feasible to do so. The material that you fans hear upon playing the finished game has been discussed, listened to, re-worked and hammered over many times before it reaches your ears! It’s all part of the process, though, because we all take a lot of pride in the games we make, so everyone wants each and every little detail to come out just right.

And Socrates200x replied to a question about if they can talk about the game more openly after the Game Informer exclusive:

Same as always, kemosabe. We can talk about what’s been talked about.

That’s a shame, oh well.

Link : http://fallout3.wordpress.com/

15. hai phong

Tham gia ngày:
    29/9/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Viet Nam

8/5/2007 vào sáng nay hãng Bethesda Softworks mới post thông tin là đã Update Trailer của Fallout 3 lên website chính của mình , có nghĩa là quá mải mê và bận rộn nên 2 ngày sau mới post được bài ?!! ::( ::( ::(

[​IMG]

Xem rõ thực hư trên site của Besthada : http://bethsoft.com/

16. hai phong

Tham gia ngày:
    29/9/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Viet Nam

GameSpot đưa Trailer Fallout 3 lên trang nhất để đả mạnh hơn về việc xuất hiện của nó mặc dù các Fan hâm mộ đều phải thất vọng vì thấy dòng chứ ghi là Fall 2008 .

[​IMG]

17. Smartman118

Smartman118 Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    7/12/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Cabramatta
    đúng là còn lâu quá,không biết nó sẽ ra sao đây. Hy vọng nó sẽ đáp ứng được sự mong đợi.
    P/s: mà công nhận tụi gamer TG tới giờ còn khoái fallout lắm,còn gamer việt nam thì sao nhỉ?

18. Hakbit

Hakbit You Must Construct Additional Pylons Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    3/1/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hanoi
    Hehheh chờ nó lâu lém roài X_X ... mong là cấu hình nó vừa vừa thoai ko thì em chết mất #___#

19. [Rest In Peace] Panzerklein

[Rest In Peace] Panzerklein 16 July 2021

Tham gia ngày:
    27/7/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Inferno
    Thì cứ nhìn 2 tờ Việt Game với Thết Giới Game là đủ biết, không 1 tin tức gì về Fallout 3 hết :-s . Giờ gamer VN chú trọng nhiều đến game đồ họa "đỉnh" và online ::( .

20. shabondama

shabondama Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    17/10/04
    Bài viết:
    thế còn cái cấu hình nó ra sao nhỉ ? tôi đoán cấu hình minimum của nó chắc hẳn phải Pen IV 3.0 Ghz, 1 Gb Ram, 128 mb Card màn hình, kiểu này chắc cày tiền mua máy mới mà chơi, chứ con máy ghẻ của mình chạy xong được cái intro rồi ngỏm luôn quá.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Chia sẻ trang này