[PS3/Xbone] Metal Gear Solid V:The Phantom Pain [No Spoil]

Thảo luận trong 'Tin tức - Giới thiệu - Thảo luận chung về game' bắt đầu bởi F22Raptors, 16/9/13.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.
  1. F22Raptors

F22Raptors Thầy thích lái máy bay bà già ✧Phantom Assassin✧ Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Area 51
    BIG UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Journalists playing through MGSV missions at preview event, more info coming June 9th

Several gaming journalists have been given the privilege of playing through some of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain at a preview event taking place in the studio in Los Angeles.

“Major Press and Game outlets are playing The Phantom Pain. MGSV preview is well underway. Embargo ends June 9th.” – Konami

“It’s preview day at the LA studio where key guests have been invited to play Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain” – Metal Gear Official Twitter

[​IMG]

“U.S. press have 1hr window to tweet 1st impressions, to save them from bursting with contained excitement -Preview embargo lifts 9th June” – Su

Currently, GameSpot editor Peter Brown is posting some information on Twitter and encouraging people to ask questions about this mission.

"Currently, I’m in the desert of Afghanistan looking for a secret weapon in caves. I can only talk about this mission today. Needless to say, Afghanistan, in the game, is far larger than ground zeroes. Once I think I’m growing tired of the desert environment, I discover a new locale, tucked away, that brightens things up."

"So far, I’ve Fulton rescued people, supplies, and…a massive bear. The bear was very challenging! Took 10 tranq darts. In addition to soviet troops, I’ve also encountered mysterious super soldiers on this mission. These “Skulls” are very fast, and are clearly biomechanical in nature."

"The day/night cycle is great, and plays a big part of strategizing. The phantom cigar is weird! The mission to find the weapon takes you through massive military installations tucked away in the desert. The scale of them is daunting."

"While I can only talk about this mission today, I will have a lot of coverage ready to go on June 9th. Any questions about this mission? Fire away! I can tweet about it until 10 AM pacific time."

"In this mission, Episode 6 (“Where do the bees sleep?”), I’m 4% into the game, at about 7 hours of gameplay,, give or take."

For the tweets (and to ask questions) follow the link to Peter Brown’s Twitter in the source section below. Update: Here are some of the answers he provided:

Q: Can you still tranq/cqc skulls or are they like snatchers in jamais vu where something is preventing anything but outright killing?
    A: they are so strong that I wouldn’t dare try at this point.

Q: How was the weapon variety/recoil? Do the guns feel meaty?
    A: There are a lot of weapons at the moment, many w/unique characteristics.

Q: How does open world MGS feel? Open world games generally have quests, stuff to explore and find.
    A: Lots of that so far. Both prescribed and organic

Q: Are there any map restrictions?
    A: None that I’m aware of at the moment, but I’ve been focusing on missions.

Q: These biomechanical soldiers, can you give us some more info on them? Do they talk or make noises? Any info would be great
    A: They didn’t talk. They’re commanded by someone familiar, however. Can’t say more.

Q: Have you been introduced to new characters? Yes or no would do [​IMG] can understand your position!
    A: Yes.

Q: How has the enemy ai been?
    A: A good mix, actually.

He also confirmed the biomechanical soldiers are the same seen in the E3 2013 trailer (“Those Who Don’t Exist”).

[​IMG]

“Did you know you can customize your emblem in MGSV?” – Metal Gear Official Twitter

Joe McCallister from Examiner has been tweeting about his experiences with the game as well.

"I can confirm that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is expansive, beautiful, and a seriously deep game, almost too much to do, but…Â Not overwhelming. Been able to get mauled by a bear, recruit a decent sized PMC, and punch nearly everything.

Also dropped a crate on my horse and myself, which deserves its own trophy.

Currently tasked with taking out three unit commanders holding a meeting, question is how quiet can I be until I find out how loud I can be.

You know those games you put down then immediately want to jump back in? Got that feeling with MGSV: TPP For sure.

At certain points the environments and level design are straight up photorealistic, music and sound as always are on point"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

“Everyone’s concentrating on the mission” – Metal Gear Official Twitter

David Roberts from Games Radar:

"So I’ve been playing Metal Gear Solid V for about 8 hours now. [​IMG]

Obviously, I can’t talk a whole lot about it right now. But it feels like Peace Walker blown out to huge, open-world proportions.

I’m on mission 8 right now, and I need to find a colonel and his accompanying tank squad. But to do that, I need to find some intel

Plus, I need to find more soldiers to “recruit” using the Fulton recovery system in order to research a new rocket launcher.

Once I do that, those tanks are as good as blown up. Or, if I were better at the game, I could always use C4. [​IMG]"

Matthew Kato from Game Informer:

"Got my trusty horse in her battle dress and we’re stomping through the afhgan mnts. Covered in blood!

Mid- mission trying to locate Honey Bee weapon. Stopping to take care of Soviet relay station. Lets find some intel!

Wow did I get lucky. Spontaneous dust storm covered my entrance. Soviets are clueless.

That didn’t last long… resorted to using thier anti-aircraft gun against them. Oh well.

Cover of night is the perfect way to walk away from that disaster!

Narrowly avoided any enemy heli while I was on horseback. That would have been bad.

Been hearing a puppy yelp, but can’t find it! Would love to have returned it to Mother Base."

Jose Otero (IGN):

"I played 6 missions of MGS5 yesterday (8+ hours). There’s a lot to talk about. Look for a preview June 9 on @IGN. For now, I’ll say this: If MGS4 Act 1 and Peace Walker had a baby, it would be MGS5. Huge spaces to explore. Lots of resources to develop."

Steve Haske:

"Hanging out with my wolf pup pal on Mother Base. He likes getting his belly scratched."

Caleb Lawson (IGN):

"Played about 7 hours of MGSV yesterday and it feels like the giant, open map Peace Walker sequel we’ve been promised. 7 hours put me only 10 episodes into Chapter 1 of MGSV while forcing myself to basically ignore Mother Base. So much to do."

Derrik J. Lang:

"I spent yesterday playing MGSV and marveled at the little details, like overhearing Kim Wilde’s KidsInAmerica on a boom box."

Here is some information from Japanese press, translated by JunkerHQ:

"The world is huge, even bigger than he expected. You can do a side op, then another, then a main mission without returning to Mother Base.

The “showering” that was talked about before did in fact refer to an actual shower room at Mother Base you can use.

Despite recent concerns, MGSV is still a Kojima game through and through. Right down to the humor.

If you’ve played Ground Zeroes, The Phantom Pain is the same concept only super-expanded. Open-ended, next-gen stealth.

When someone asked wether the violence will be toned down, the official Metal Gear Twitter replied as follows: “Yes, there will be blood–enough you’ll need to shower it off.”"

Impressions from the European press will come at a later time:

“European press invited to the #MGSVpreview event will be tweeting 1st impressions later on in the week, watch this space”

và SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!

Prologue "Awakening" - Cyprus (Ocelot)

The first chapter "Revenge"

Task 1 "Phantom Limbs" - Cabinda/VR (Kid Mantis)(Those who don't exist)(XOF)(Ishmael)(Mother Base)

Task 2 "Diamond Dogs" - Cabinda (Sigint) (Dr. Clark)

Task 3 "A Hero's Way" - Cabinda > Afaghanistan

Task 4 "C2W" - Afghanistan (Gurlukovich)

task 5 "Over The Fence" - Afghanistan

task 6 "Where Do The Bees Sleeps" - Afghanistan (Quiet)

Task 7 "Red Brass " - Afghanistan

task 8 "Occupation Force" - Afghanistan (The Skulls)

task 9 "Back Up, Back Down" - Afghanistan > Cabinda (Kaz)

mission 10 "Angel With A Broken Wing" - Cabinda/VR

Task 11 "Cloaked in Silence" - Cabinda > Angola (Huey) (Skullface)

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 13/5/15
  2. Đ.Nghĩa Trần

Đ.Nghĩa Trần Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    14/5/15
    Bài viết:
    nữ chính nhìn giống trong black lagoon quá nhỉ :2cool_sexy_girl:

3. wubim

wubim Cơ trưởng U60 Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    8/5/09
    Bài viết:
    hơi ngoài lề tí, màn hình này là loại gì vậy (tên đầy đủ)?

4. gtacitycrazy06

gtacitycrazy06 Sonic the Hedgehog Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    23/9/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nowhere
  5. Đ.Nghĩa Trần

Tham gia ngày:
    14/5/15
    Bài viết:
  6. Bergelmir

Bergelmir The Lone Traveler from Vault 101

Tham gia ngày:
    4/1/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    BLACK LAMBS
    vcl mobile mà future of gaming cái mẹ gì :-ss

7. F22Raptors

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Area 51
    không biết cái quyết định này của đám IQ cao của Konami là do ai tư vấn nữa.....

8. Đ.Nghĩa Trần

Tham gia ngày:
    14/5/15
    Bài viết:
    ai rồi cũng sẽ khác :))

9. hungma147

hungma147 For the Horde! Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    4/8/08
    Bài viết:
    Bác thử nhìn ra ngoài đường nhé, thằng éo nào cũng phải có 1 con smart phone (nói là thằng éo nào cũng phải có thì hơi quá, chắc 80%), hôm trước đi chợ giúp bà nội thấy mấy bà bán rau cũng có iphone 5 dùng. PC gaming (ko tính PC nát) , Console ko phải ai cũng có (hoặc ko phải ai cũng muốn mua) nhưng thiết bị di động thì rất nhiều người khoái (so diễn đàn tinh tế với gamevn bên nào đông hơn, mấy ông tinh tế đa phần toàn điện thoại máy ảnh). Vậy nên nó hướng đến thị trường mobile thì cũng dễ hiểu thôi.

Đ.Nghĩa Trần thích bài này.
  10. gtacitycrazy06

gtacitycrazy06 Sonic the Hedgehog Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    23/9/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nowhere
    nói ngắn gọn là thị trường mobile "gaming" là game casual, già trẻ lớn bé chơi dc, lúc nào chơi cũng dc, giá bình dân.
    làm game AAA = phức tạp, kinh phí tốn kém. game dc quảng bá tốt thì bán ra cỡ 2-4tr bản. chỉ thực sự lời khi có IP lớn như thằng AC, COD hay GTA bán ko bao giờ dưới 10tr bản trong tháng đầu.
    làm game mobile = dễ, kinh phí bình dân. chỉ cần game hấp dẫn, nhét microtransaction vào, bán skin, unlock, cheat vớ vẩn vài ba $, nhét ads vào,... một ngày kiếm dc 1m $ là ít.

aragon0510 and hungma147 like this.
  11. Bergelmir

Tham gia ngày:
    4/1/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    BLACK LAMBS
    ba cái game mobile chơi vài hôm là chán rồi 10 cái rpg thì 9 cái như 1 nhạt nhẽo ko thể tả
    còn các thể loại game lột đồ, băn súng nước giải đố này nọ thì...:-ss

future ở đây là future cho cái túi tiền của các ông capcom chứ future of gaming cái gì

12. F22Raptors

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Area 51
    thôi không lạm bàn về vụ mobile nữa,tiếp tục spoil cho anh em vài thừ

"Arrived at a temple carved into a mountain on a horse that's pimped with camo-armor. The moonlight makes me look like Zorro \m/ #MGSVPreview"

"iDroid map tracks tanks' journey, to help plan attack. Pumping manpower into Mother Base Intel team improves map details too. #mgsvpreview"

"This sixth mission offers as much freedom and stuff to do as the entirety of Ground Zeroes. Truly GOTY material. #MGSVPreview"

"Really good example of 'open world' stealth as you have a large region in which to ambush the vehicles. #mgsvpreview"

"I spent most of the 1st hour of the mission gathering medicinal plants and hunting birds. Yeah, you can do that. And it's ace. #MGSVPreview"

"After a day with #MGSVPreview, what I like the most is the polishing, despite being months from launch."

"Fan of David Lynch? Yeah, you'll enjoy playing what I'm playing now. #MGSVPreview"

"The world is huge, the options are endless... And Big Boss is more Big Boss than ever #MGSVPreview "

"Mission throws in bonus objectives - free a political prisoner being transported, or ambush an arms truck for rocket launcher. #mgsvpreview"

"I finally found the weapon and something incredible happened after (MGS fans will love this). Really wish I could tell you all #MGSVPreview"

"The game doesn't follow your conventional MGS formula. It's new and fresh and I'm sure newcomers will love it. #MGSVPreview"

"After finishing the mission all I could say is wow. It's one of those games that people will keep playing for hours. #MGSVPreview"

"The attention to detail is incredible: the day light effecting your vision, wild life, and 80s music. I freaking love this. #MGSVPreview"

"My favourite part? You can steal tapes of 80s pop songs and play them mid-mission as your own soundtrack. #mgsvpreview"

"Blowing up tanks to The Man Who Sold the World is pretty spectacular. #mgsvpreview"

"I also upgraded my iDroid so I can play music out loud - not great for stealthy runs, but good for dramatic entrance. #mgsvpreview"

"OK, one last thing: if a certain MGS1's villain's mindfuckery was your thing, then The Phantom Pain will be right up your alley. X, Sam"

"So, let's talk Mission 7. Here's an interesting fact – we're doing this one AFTER mission 10. Goodbye linear mission orders. #mgsvpreview"

"By the way, the loadout is totally our call. Want to take nowt but rockets (provided you've researched them?) and 'nades? Sure! #mgsvpreview"

"Our loadout includes a silenced AM MRS-4 assault rifle, a RENOV-ICKX sniper rifle, the WU S.Pistol for tranq darts, and C4… #mgsvpreview"

"TPP is ALL about gathering intel to press forward. By systematically interrogating guards we uncover the meeting room. #mgsvpreview

"But we're old school, so we choose to be quiet. We picked the mission start time at night, so it's dark. That gives us the edge #mgsvpreview"

"The action is so good that it's always a temptation to go in loud. And there are gun emplacements everywhere to tempt you… #mgsvpreview"

"Each mission has its own contained story but the overarching lore has its… moments. We'll say no more!"

"…and plant some C4 in the expected path of one jeep. Boom, one target down, and the base infiltration gets a lot easier. #mgsvpreview"

"Thanks to our Intel team, their expected routes are on the iDroid map. So we pick our heli drop off point far to the south… #mgsvpreview"

"So, three targets and total freedom on how to approach. One target is already at the location, but the other two are en route. #mgsvpreview"

Google Translate:

"When it starts the mission is set type movie , with the cast , the main characters and guest stars #MGSVPreview"

"Before each mission, you can personalize equipment: swimsuit, primary and secondary weapon, explosives, companion and character #MGSVPreviewBefore each mission, you can personalize equipment: swimsuit, primary and secondary weapon, explosives, companion and character #MGSVPreview"

"Work on accompanying music is enormous . Positional audio , enveloping soundtrack that adapts to the pace of the game . #MGSVPreview"

"Before you can choose a mission #buddy! The horse or #Wolf? #mgsvpreview"

"Came into conflict with #Quiet among splendid ruins. Beautiful: a boss fight integrated progression Open World #MGSVPreview"

và thêm cái này

New batch of MGSV impressions from the European press
    http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=19357

13. Bergelmir

Tham gia ngày:
    4/1/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    BLACK LAMBS
    mặc swimsuit đi headshot lính like a snake :8cool_matrix:

14. Rampage_Ghost

Rampage_Ghost Đây là nick của kẻ Scammer 300k VND

Tham gia ngày:
    20/11/10
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Balamb Garden
    Mobile mà là future of gaming thì ngành công nghiệp game thật sự là chết dần rồi, Kọjima rời khỏi là quá đúng đắn để còn sống với đam mê của mình chứ bắt ổng làm MGS mobile bắn chíu chiu như game hài sao được.

15. Đ.Nghĩa Trần

Tham gia ngày:
    14/5/15
    Bài viết:
    công ty nào mà chả đặt mục tiêu lợi nhuận lên hàng đầu, các bác làm kinh doanh thì cũng thế mà

16. F22Raptors

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Area 51
    làm nhớ cái nv date với kaz/paz ở phần Peace Walker,cười đau cả bụng XD

17. F22Raptors

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Area 51
    Cover art của tạp chí XBOX tháng này,cuối cùng thì chúng ta cũng biết mặt mũi con Gear mới như thế nào
    [​IMG]

Dự kiến là ngày 9 sẽ công khai hết tất cả các thông tin review về MGSV :D...vì thế nên SPOILER ALERT nhé :)

18. solowing

solowing Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    6/12/07
    Bài viết:
    Thế éo nào con Metal Gear mới trông y hệt Rex thế nhẩy?
    Chắc con này là Prototye của Rex trong MGS.

19. F22Raptors

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Area 51
    Con Zeke hồi PW chả phải đã có nét giống Rex là còn gì :D

20. F22Raptors

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/06