Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Thảo luận trong 'Anime và Manga' bắt đầu bởi pikeman2, 4/4/16.

1. QuaiVatToTBung

QuaiVatToTBung Godslayer Κράτος Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    6/5/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    A Deep Hole
    Viết "Fu.ck You"

2. _vforvendetta_

_vforvendetta_ Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    24/7/16
    Bài viết:
    Tin tức ở đâu thế ...

3. ren_momo2

ren_momo2 Samus Aran the Bounty Hunter Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    16/6/09
    Bài viết:
    Tự tìm đi :1onion33:

4. _vforvendetta_

Tham gia ngày:
    24/7/16
    Bài viết:
    Tin lá cải chứ làm gì có ss2 =) ... Hỏi để confirm source của bạn thôi chứ nếu có ss2 thật tụi ANN với CR đưa tin ầm ầm rồi.

ren_momo2 thích bài này.
  5. zantan

zantan The Dragonborn CHAMPION ♞ Blade Knight ♞ Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    22/10/06
    Bài viết:
    Đợi..... ít nhất 2 năm nữa mới biết có ss2 hay ko :2cool_sad:
    Với các bộ mà ss2 đã nằm trong kế hoạch thì chỉ 1 thời gian ngắn là biết ngay, thậm chí một số bộ tập cuối nó thông báo luôn. Còn như bộ này thì đợi đi. WF cũng từng bỏ rơi ma vương làm thêm dù sales cả bán đĩa lần LN đều cao, nên nếu hãng tiếp tục bỏ rơi bộ này cũng đừng ngạc nhiên hay đau khổ :2cool_sad:

6. charmidz

charmidz C O N T R A Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    10/2/13
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Miền Đông nước Anh
    Chỉnh sửa cuối: 20/9/16
  7. goodgood700

goodgood700 Dragon Quest Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    8/4/09
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Fortune City
  8. charmidz

Tham gia ngày:
    10/2/13
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Miền Đông nước Anh
    tỏ tình arc 3 hay 4 để e lục lại, arc 3 thì như anime rồi

9. goodgood700

goodgood700 Dragon Quest Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    8/4/09
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Fortune City
    cho xin 2 cái luôn đi bác, chủ yếu muốn so sánh vs anime vs cả coi main vs em emilia tiến triển thế nào r

10. charmidz

Tham gia ngày:
    10/2/13
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Miền Đông nước Anh
    I'll be brief, it starts off with her surprised at him coming after her. She asks why is he there and if he's mad at her. He tells her it's because she is important to him and that he will never be mad at her. This causes her to grow angry at him instead, she suddenly asks why did he break their promise (to hold her hand and stay together until morning) even though he knew promises are important to her.

She breaks down while saying both Subaru and Pack are liars and breaks their promises while leaving her to go elsewhere. He looks into her eyes and sees the same emotion he felt before (probably when he felt like shit and was cheered up by Rem and saved by her words). He decided to say pretty much the same thing to her. He confesses that he loves her but she is just dumbfounded. She doesn't believe him and tells him to stop joking around but he continues on about her beautiful hair, gem-like eyes, lovely voice, and fair skin, etc and how she makes him go dokidoki. He loves everything about her. She doesn't believe him and wants to know why he keeps forgiving her. He says that he will always love her even if everyone else hates her and she hates herself. And the part I like, he says he sees all the good and bad in Emilia.

"You are......not an angel, nor a goddess, you are just a normal girl" he says she cries when experiencing bitter things and avoids stuff she hates. However he completely loves Emilia including all of her weaknesses. She gets angrier and says he's being too selfish. More "I love"s and "Liar"s. He says he believes in her because he loves her but she says love is not enough of a reason. Subaru says if love is not enough to believe in her then he wouldn't put up with all the hardships to come save "a troublesome woman like you". He loves her so much that he could die.

Emilia says she never asked for all that and he is saying whatever he wants. She states that she has no idea of what he's thinking all the time and he tells her he is always trying to think of how to look or act cool in front of her and how to make her happy. She asks him not to speak like a puppet and that he must hate her since he broke their promise. More "I love you"s and "Liar"s. He says the broken promise and this matter are different from one another. He avoids mentioning why he broke the promise and says he can't tell her. She refuses to believe him because he broke their promise. She confesses that after Pack left her she has started seeing unknown scenery and conversations in her head which she doesn't remember anything about. It's the memories of her past that she had Pack seal but it resurfaced after their spirit contract was severed.

Seeing that his words weren't getting through to Emilia, Subaru tells her that he will show her that he really loves her then. Both her voice and eyes tremble

"Suba......" "If you hate it then avoid it" saying that he brings his face closer to her.

He waited to see, if she tries to turn away he would stop there but she just closed her eyes after a few seconds passed by. He doesn't know what she's feeling but he ends up kissing her. For Emilia it's their first time but for Subaru it was his second time with her. It was different from the cold taste of death from their first time, this second time was a hot taste of life. Their lips separated and Emilia is blushing with moist eyes while Subaru who's reflected in her eyes also has a flushed face.

He tells her again that he loves her and whatever happens it will not change. No matter what she does or says, he will always believe her. "Because, you love me......" a flustered Emilia continued his words while touching her soft lips with her finger, as if to confirm the remaining sensation there and her tears overflowed. He says it's fine no matter what she recollects of her lost memories as he will be her ally.
    [Subaru : Emilia-tan!? Your face is reddening fast! Are you okay?]

[Emilia : So... that... Subaru told me... you... love me?]

[Subaru : Yes. I told you I love you.]

[Emilia : Ah... I'm really happy but...]

Subaru felt anxiety because it was almost likely to end, 'let's stay best friend!'

[Subaru : But as I told you before, I'm waiting for Emilia-tan to look at me, and making efforts to it.]

[Emilia : Yes, I'm happy about that. But, even if you tell me like that, I don't understand what it means to love someone. Same as before in the carriage or crypt, I can't tell Subaru anything yet even you told me you love me. I think this is... very harsh...]

Subaru is relieved that it wasn't outright rejection.

[Emilia : But! We must have proper talk about baby inside me!]

[Subaru : What?]

[Emilia : I don't know if it's boy or girl, and we must love either way. But, I don't know anything about this and don't know what to do... So, I have to talk with 'father']

[Subaru : Wait.... wait... Emilia-tan? First take a deep breathe and calm down. I will do it with you. Ah, there's snow in good time.]

Rubbing snows on his face, Subaru continues discussion

[Subaru : Emilia-tan. Baby means you're pregnant, right?]

[Emilia : Y..Yes... It would be a scandal during Royal Selection, but, baby doesn't have any fault and must be happily born! I want my baby to be loved properly by parents.]

Subaru is certain that he never did 'thing' with Emilia. When he thought about Emilia doing it with others, his thought abruptly stops.

[Subaru : Emilia-tan... Baby doesn't fall from sky or grow from field, you know?]

[Emilia : But, man and woman mwah~ makes a baby, right?]

Subaru is dumbstruck. He thought current Emilia looks really strong as mother and would be advantageous for her if left unchecked. But, when he imagines about Emilia with imaginary pregnancy talking to non-existent baby, he discards the idea of leaving her like that.

[Emilia : Subaru, are you regretting about mwah~?]

[Subaru : Never did, and like to repeat it anytime!]

[Emilia : Y...Yes...]

Subaru immediately regret saying that, because it must meant to Emilia like he wants even more babies.

[Subaru : Damn you, Puck!]

Subaru finally decided to leave it to Ram and Frederica, while Emilia nagging him to decide child's name.
    S>"Sorry, I was using you, drowned in self satisfaction. What you said back then was correct, I was wrong, but there were also things where I was right too."

S>"I want to help you, I want to lend you my strength, those were all truth, not lies."

E>"..yes, I know."

E>"Why are you helping me?"

S>"--because I like Emilia, I want to be your strength"

E>"-------"

E>"I.. I am a half elf."

S>"I know."

E>"Silver haired, half elf.. they say I looked like the witch, thats why I was distanced and disliked by everyone. Really, I am disliked a lot."

S>"I saw all that, I know, they lack appreciation"

E>"I lack social experience and I don't have much friends, I am ignorant of the world and say strange things at times, and.. because of the contract(with Puck) my hairstyle is different everyday, and my reason to be King is also very.. very selfish."

S>"No matter what they say about you, whatever you think about yourself, I will still like you, like you a lot, love you, I want to be always by your side, I want to hold your hand forever."

E>"Ah..."

S>"If you say 10 things you hate about yourself, I will say 2000 things I like about you."

S>"I want to treat you as my special one."

E>"...I am really happy, since I was born this is the first time I've been treated like that."

E>"But why.. 2000?"

S>"To show my feelings for you, a hundred times is not enough."

E>"I am happy, really happy, never thought there would be a day I would be liked by someone."

E>"What should I do..? Subaru already expressed your feelings to me, but I don't know how to react."

S>"No need to rush it, I don't need your answer now. One day you will put it into words and I will get an OK from you, I knew it would happen."

E>"Is it really ok? For someone like me.. to have such happiness happen to me, to feel so happy.."

S>"Why not? You shouldn't be bothered by so much happiness, if you can't take it all then share it around."

S>"Take it slowly Emilia, just slowly fall in love with me, I will always be by your side, trying my hardest to make you go head over heels for me."

Emilia's throat let out a small sound, with her face in her hand, tears she couldn't hold slide down the side of her face.

Subaru reached out to slowly caress her long silver hair. While he's doing that, Emilia continue to cry, Subaru continued to comfort her.

Under the setting sun, an outlander and a silvered hair half elf continue to exchange their feelings.

Many loops of despair and sadness that continued for a long time, finally overcame them and achieved this quiet, peaceful time.

This is just a story to reach those quiet peaceful time. This is just a story with long lost winding roads, where feelings intervened

A boy without self confidence, letting his feelings known to a girl without self confidence. This is just a story to try his best for a purpose like that.

goodgood700 thích bài này.
  11. Fhantom_chaos

Fhantom_chaos C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    9/3/09
    Bài viết:

hơi muộn cơ mà vẫn phải up =))

12. hunter_Ghoul2

hunter_Ghoul2 Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    3/5/16
    Bài viết:
    mấy cảnh nó rush hi vọng bổ sung trong bản BD như Fate stay night UBW

13. Betototo

Betototo Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    4/8/16
    Bài viết:
    cái arc another là gì vậy bác

14. charmidz

Tham gia ngày:
    10/2/13
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Miền Đông nước Anh
    đoạn đấy là đoạn sau khi kiss trong arc 4

Btw
    :2cool_burn_joss_sti:2cool_burn_joss_sti

15. lalasatalin

lalasatalin Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    27/4/12
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Deviluke
    upload_2016-9-21_2-3-51.png không quan tâm end cặp hay bla bla gì nhưng mà charm bên nhật hả

16. medassin

medassin The Pride of Hiigara

Tham gia ngày:
    13/3/09
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    12 Casa, OF city
    thế viết vậy làm sao mà thằng bishop nó buông vậy?

17. charmidz

Tham gia ngày:
    10/2/13
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Miền Đông nước Anh
    Tác giải giải thích những chỗ khó hiểu https://www.reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/53dhi1/nagatsuki_tappeis_rezero_ep_25_live_tweets/
    Những tập trước cứ search tương tự

18. phamminhan

phamminhan Persian Prince Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    2/4/08
    Bài viết:
    Lũ này làm theo phúc âm để hướng tới tương lai mình muốn mà.
    Cứ như quyển sổ vận mệnh ấy nhỉ, muốn đạt được gì thì làm theo đó là xong :1cool_byebye:

19. _vforvendetta_

Tham gia ngày:
    24/7/16
    Bài viết:
    Đám thú rồng để cưỡi có passive là aura chắn gió -> aura này ảnh hưởng lên cả xe kéo luôn. Lúc Sufferu quẳng cuốn gospel đi thì thằng lười vương tay ra lấy -> passive chắn gió bị mất 1 phần, sau đó ảnh bồi thêm 1 cú nữa, thằng bishop té khỏi xe và gió đẩy đi.

Viết thế chẳng có tác dụng gì ngoài khích thằng bishop điên lên thôi =))

20. QuaiVatToTBung

QuaiVatToTBung Godslayer Κράτος Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    6/5/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    A Deep Hole
    Theo như cái tweet thì Bel lúc đó là tiêu rồi, finger mất hết, ko làm gì thì cũng tự bị tan thôi, nhưng vì hắn lỳ quá nên mới dùng đại cái body nát mà dí theo, subaru ghi hai chữ “fuk you” lên gospel như một kiểu trừ tà ấy, là để Bel biết mày đéo có yêu đương cái máu l` gì hết, cút cmm đi, nên Bel tan biến sớm hơn thôi.

Chia sẻ trang này