Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Thảo luận trong 'Phim ảnh' bắt đầu bởi Heardless, 28/11/14.

1. solowing

solowing Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    6/12/07
    Bài viết:
  2. stku

stku Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    2/11/02
    Bài viết:
    vừa down game KOTOR về chơi lại , chơi được 30 p thấy choáng quá , hội thoại thì dài đằng đẵng , đọc một hồi thấy hơi nản nản , ko hiểu sao ngày xưa mình kiên nhẫn chơi phá băng game này được @@

3. chenkute114

chenkute114 Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    16/5/13
    Bài viết:
    Canon cũ vẫn clone Force Sen được, điển hình là thằng Starkiller.

4. katt6389

katt6389 snake, snake, snaaaake Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    3/1/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Phố sao băng
    ai bảo thằng starkiller phần 2 là clone thế

5. chenkute114

chenkute114 Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    16/5/13
    Bài viết:
  6. helpme123

helpme123 Donkey Kong Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    26/5/07
    Bài viết:
    Vừa xem xong, đoạn cuối Leia bay ra ôm con Rey trong khi biết éo nó là đứa nào đâu =)) Đáng lẽ đoạn đó phải ôm Chew mới hợp lý :-<
    Khúc cuối thì epic mạ nó luôn, 2 đứa nhìn nhau mà hết cả mấy phút phim =))=))=)) Cái kiểu này COCC chắc rồi b-)

7. Cruellia

Cruellia Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    14/6/15
    Bài viết:
    Han với Finn kể có 1 cô gái đi cùng mà. Mà cái đám lính đánh thuê đó thì ít, tự dưng mọc ra 1 em gái trẻ trung thì bả tự auto đoán thôi 8-> It's Free Hug, bro 8->

8. Poisonic

Poisonic Mario & Luigi Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    18/12/11
    Bài viết:
    Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deleted Scenes: 20 Scenes Cut From The Final Film

1. Lightsaber in Space
    [​IMG]
    This one might be the most notable as it was one of the first rumors reported about the film. And while the opening sequence didn’t end up in the final film, it was real.

Originally the film was supposed to open with a different scene immediately following the crawl. The camera was to pan down as a hand holding a lightsaber (or maybe just the lightsaber and not the hand — it’s unclear). The lightsaber is is the one that belonged to Anakin Skywalker, which Luke Skywalker lost in Bespin when Darth Vader chopped off his hand. The saber originally flew by through space, heading towards a planet. This shot was cut late in the process.

2. General Leia and the New Republic
    I don’t know why the scene was cut, as it probably provided clarification about the relationships between the Resistance, the New Republic and the First Order, while also setting up Korr and the Senate for the explosive sequence later in the film. I’m guessing that saving Leia’s appearance for later gave the former Princess a better introduction and didn’t slow down the momentum of the first act.

In the film, General Leia’s appearance is saved for late in the film. Leia first shows up as Han, Chewie and Finn outside Maz’s castle following the First Order attack. But originally she appeared much earlier in the film. Her appearance set up the Galactic senate, with Leia having a conversation with Korr Sella (played by Maisie Richardson-Sellers), the dark-haired woman who is featured in the balcony scene when Starkiller base blows up Hosinian Prime. The Visual Dictionary features the above screenshot (right) of Korr, which appears to be a shot from this sequence in the movie. The book also explains that Leia, with a reputation twisted by corrupt politicians, relies on the young envoy to “make her case for the Senate to take direct action against the First Order.” While I don’t know the exact extent of what was filmed, the scene is described in the novelization as follows:

As usual, Leia did not waste time on small talk: “You need to go to the Senate right away. Tell them I insist that they take action against the First Order. The longer they bicker and delay, the stronger the Order becomes.” She leaned toward the other woman. “If they fail to take action soon, the Order will have grown so strong the Senate will be unable to do anything. It won’t matter what they think.” Sella indicated her understanding. “With all respect: Do you think the senators will listen?” “I don’t know.” Leia bit down on her lower lip. “So much time has passed. There was a time when they were at least willing to listen. And of course, the Senate’s makeup has changed. Some of those who were always willing to pay attention to me have retired. Some of those who have replaced them have their own agendas.” She smiled ruefully. “Not all senators think I’m crazy. Or maybe they do. I don’t care what they think about me as long as they take action.” The emissary nodded. “I’ll do all I can to ensure the Resistance gets the hearing we deserve. But why don’t you go yourself, General? An appeal of this nature is always more effective when delivered firsthand.” Leia’s smile thinned. “I might make it to the Senate, yes. I might even be able to deliver my speech. But I would never, never get out of the Hosnian system alive. I would have a terrible ‘accident,’ or become the victim of some ‘deranged’ radical. Or I would eat something that didn’t agree with me. Or encounter someone who didn’t agree with me.” She composed herself. “I have total confidence in you, Sella. I know you will deliver our message to the full extent of your considerable abilities.” The emissary smiled back, grateful for the confidence the general was expressing.”

3. Finn Tries to Hitch a Ride Into Town
    [​IMG]

4. Contable Zuvio Keeps the Law
    [​IMG]

5. Maz Uses Force Powers to Stop Stormtroopers

6. Unkar Plutt vs. Rey

[​IMG]

7. Maz at the Resistance Base

8. Rey Sees Visions of Empire Strikes Back
    [​IMG]

9. Snowtroopers and Kylo Ren on the Millennium Falcon
    [​IMG]

10. Leia and Rey’s Conversation

[​IMG]
    Leia and Rey originally had a longer discussion at the end before the General says “May the Force be with you.” Here is an excerpt from the novel which might echo what was filmed:

“I’m proud of what you’re about to do,” she told the girl. Rey replied in all seriousness. “But you’re also afraid. In sending me away, you’re—reminded.” Leia straightened. “You won’t share the fate of our son.” “I know what we’re doing is right. This is how it has to be. This is how it should be.” Leia smiled gently, reassuringly. “I know it, too. May the Force be with you.”

11. Snowspeeder Chase

[​IMG]

12. Darth Vader’s Redemption Is Dismissed
    [​IMG]

One scene we mentioned in our round-up of moments from the official novelization was originally in the film. The dramatic and moving redemption of Anakin Skywalker at the conclusion of Return of the Jedi is dismissed by Snoke, who sees his heroic turn as a moment of weakness for an amazing man:

“Kylo Ren, I watched the Galactic Empire rise, and then fall. The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will. As if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments. The historians have it all wrong. It was neither poor strategy nor arrogance that brought down the Empire. You know too well what did.” Ren nodded once. “Sentiment.” “Yes. Such a simple thing. Such a foolish error of judgment. A momentary lapse in an otherwise exemplary life. Had Lord Vader not succumbed to emotion at the crucial moment—had the father killed the son—the Empire would have prevailed. And there would be no threat of Skywalker’s return today.”

Source: http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-the-force-awkens-deleted-scenes/

Trơi ơi cắt bao nhiêu cảnh hay huhuhu :9cool_too_sad::9cool_too_sad::9cool_too_sad:

9. g190

g190 Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    2/1/10
    Bài viết:
    Ko hiểu hay chỗ nào?

10. Hanini

Hanini Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    15/8/14
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    Snoke như thế này

[​IMG]

Mà đòi làm bố của Rey à :7cool_waaaht::7cool_waaaht::7cool_waaaht:

11. Ờ mày giỏi

Ờ mày giỏi Cháu ngoan bác Hồ Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/1/11
    Bài viết:
    Nhìn đẹp mà, bức bên trái ấy, đẹp nhưng bị tàn phá, ngày xưa anh đang ngủ thì bị thằng đệ nhảy vào giết nên giờ mới mắt nhắm mắt mở như thế.

12. SlayerX

SlayerX Mega Man Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    13/12/08
    Bài viết:
    The more powerful he's become, the more the Dark Side consumes him - thằng này đẹp giai bị Force ăn mòn mặt thôi mà, giống như Sidious không phóng sét ra thì mặt mũi đâu đến nỗi tà ác.

13. residentevilcode

residentevilcode Gordon "λ-2" Freeman Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    4/12/05
    Bài viết:
    mặt Sidious do chú Mace phản damg mà ra :))

14. gin-1994

gin-1994 Baldur's Gate Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    10/7/09
    Bài viết:
    Chiều nay đi coi lần 4 =)) k tính đi đâu mà vừa về quê con em nó đòi dắt đi coi .... Hy vọng k bị ngán....

15. longma333

longma333 Mario & Luigi Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/8/10
    Bài viết:
    kiểu Leia ôm Rey chắc cả 2 đều dùng force nên thần giao cách cảm :x

16. alucard92

alucard92 Chrono Trigger/Cross Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    25/9/10
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    đâu kệ tui
    Tại sao C3PO lại sơn tay màu đỏ

[​IMG]

17. ConChymBay

ConChymBay Tears of the Kingdom

Tham gia ngày:
    23/3/15
    Bài viết:
    Nó bảo là nó thay tay còn gì, coi phim ko để ý à.....

18. redclock

redclock Space Marine Doomguy Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    3/4/08
    Bài viết:
    Snake cho mượn đó

19. mrbin6488

mrbin6488 C O N T R A Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    7/11/06
    Bài viết:
    Khó tính ghê :|