Study English (được phép dùng tiếng Việt)

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi cruelshade, 2/5/09.

1. CyberTuxedo

CyberTuxedo Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    19/12/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    死んだ世界
    That's the whole point isn't it? =))

2. june91

june91 Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    19/9/13
    Bài viết:
    There are too many skills in English. If you want to study English well, first you have to choose the most important part that you want to improve. But nowadays, I think listening and speaking are most important cause it can be practically used in life and work. You can improve them by going somewhere or joining any club which can give you the environment to use English, this is the most effective way!!! ^.^ Hope I can help you something in studying English :D

3. bladeflame

bladeflame Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    5/2/08
    Bài viết:
    Need help,can anyone translate this for me into Vietnamese please:
    A group of people who have a common historical background. It can also refer to a group with common bonds as vision, mission, purpose, and a major concern or bonded by common functions or even just by common interests. The member of this community need not locate in physical boundaries but they can communicate with each other through various means.
    Used by the UNO (1957) to refer to “the process by which the efforts of the people themselves are united with those of government authorities”
    To improve economic, social, and cultural conditions of the communities
    To integrate these communities into the life of the nation
    To enable them to contribute to the national process.
    CO is a process by which a community:
    Identifies its needs or objectives.
    Orders these needs or objectives.
    Develops the confidence and will to work toward these needs and objectives.
    Take action.
    Extends and develops cooperative and collaborative attitudes and practices in the community.
    thank you.

4. DevVn

DevVn The Warrior of Light

Tham gia ngày:
    4/6/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Damned Graveyard
    Một nhóm người có cùng chung một nền tảng lịch sử. Nó cũng có thể được sử dụng để nói về một nhóm người với một mối liên kết chung như tầm nhìn, nhiệm vụ, mục đích và một mối quan tâm lớn chung hay liên kết bởi một chức năng chung hay đơn giản chỉ là có cùng những mối quan tâm. Thành viên của cộng đồng này không cần phải ở gần nhau về địa lý nhưng phải có khả năng liên lạc với nhau thông qua nhiều phương thức. Sử dụng bởi Tổ chức Liên Hợp Quốc (1957) để ám chỉ "Quá trình mà sự cố gắng của nhiều người được kết hợp với những cố gắng của nhà cầm quyền để"

- cải thiện nền kinh tế, xã hội và văn hóa của các cộng đồng.
    - hòa nhập những cộng đồng này vào cuộc sống của quốc gia.
    - cho phép họ đóng góp vào sự phát triển của quốc gia.

CO là một quá trình mà thông qua nó cộng đồng:

- Xác định những nhu cầu hay mục tiêu của mình.
    - Thông cáo những nhu cầu hay mục tiêu này.
    - Phát triển sự tự tin và quyết tâm để vươn tới những nhu cầu hay mục tiêu đó.
    - Hành động.
    - Mở rộng và phát triển thái độ phối hợp và hợp tác và những hoạt động thực tiễn trong cộng đồng.

Cám ơn.

5. hadahi

hadahi Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    17/9/04
    Bài viết:
    How to improve writing skill????????

6. CyberTuxedo

CyberTuxedo Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    19/12/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    死んだ世界
    write more and get somebody native or at least nearly as good to correct you

7. hadahi

hadahi Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    17/9/04
    Bài viết:
    It's impossible. Whenever i start to write something, i realize that nothing in my head can help me out any fking thing to write down...
    You see my reply above? Like a bllsh!t... im really disappointed myself...

8. CyberTuxedo

CyberTuxedo Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    19/12/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    死んだ世界
    well learn how to brainstorm first, that is something you must do even if you can't, just keep trying

9. hadahi

hadahi Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    17/9/04
    Bài viết:
    You're right, but that's too late because i have a test tomorrow...the fking test i need to get over...anyways, thanks for your ideas.

10. lop pho 2

lop pho 2 Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    3/11/10
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Total war box
    Just read a lot, I think it may help .

11. hadahi

hadahi Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    17/9/04
    Bài viết:
    just finished my test hour ago. Ít's was too horrible. The test was too long and i couldn't clean up all of them. I gave up when i completed 80% of the test.(could someone fix the grammar for me plz @@)

12. xp_virus

xp_virus

Tham gia ngày:
    18/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Melbourne
    just this. i guess .

13. zZNewAssassinZz

zZNewAssassinZz The Warrior of Light

Tham gia ngày:
    20/1/06
    Bài viết:
    I am going to get fuk by IELTS on 30 November ... any tips ??

14. DevVn

Tham gia ngày:
    4/6/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Damned Graveyard
    Prepare some Neptune. It usually start with your a**.

Joking aside, just take the test, really. You can't do much in less than 2 weeks.

15. xp_virus

xp_virus

Tham gia ngày:
    18/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Melbourne
    listening: can't help. more practices

speaking: prepare or (learn by heart) a good self introduction. what u do in free time, music, newspaper, TV show, books all that basic shit.

reading: can't help. learn new vocabulary as many as possible. don't learn its meaning, learn how to use that word in what context. learn a lot of synonyms.

Writing: same. read examples on internet or wherever,

last thing. be confident.

16. Andyhui

Andyhui ʕ⌐■ᴥ■ʔ Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    25/6/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Zzz
    Guys, any idea on how to teach English to someone else? My gf is going to have an IETLS test this January, she only need band 5 to pass. Apparently I know some methods:

- Reading: just read more and more to make her picking up the reading speed, learn to scan, skim, and look for paragraph main point, key words...

- Listening: practice more, watch movie and news. Tell her what kinds of traps the test maker likes to give.

- Writing: more practice, more vocabulary, more sentence structure, more proverbs, more thesaurus.

- Speaking: this is where the hard part is, when I learned English in the past I have a chance to talk to native English speaker everyday, but now she can't. I search the internet and come up with some solution:
    + Shadowing: watch movies and repeat the exact words the actor speak.
    + Trains your brains to think with English: talk to yourself in English all the time, curse in your mind with English (fk yeah).

If you guys have some other tips, please share it with me.
    Thanks in advance.

P/s: about her English level, just about Vietnamese A degree pass with high grades, so I think it was about 4.0 in IELTS.

17. DevVn

Tham gia ngày:
    4/6/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Damned Graveyard
    I know a great method, just for you:

Send her to me!

I assure you that she will get at least 5.5 and a "bonus" embed inside possibly.

Don't bother with finding new method. For 5.0, all you need is: cram with all your mind.

18. lop pho 2

lop pho 2 Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    3/11/10
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Total war box
    You remind me of a Vietnamese idiom :)) : Depute egg to devil (origin:"Giao trứng cho ác")

19. 11110

11110 Sonic the Hedgehog

Tham gia ngày:
    10/3/07
    Bài viết:
    Tình hình là mình đang tham gia một Project dịch thuật, hiện đang vướng mắc ở 1 từ, biết nó là gì nhưng lại không tài nào dịch ra tiếng việt cho xuôi được nên vào đây xin lời khuyên của các cao nhân :D

Dynamic Adaptive Tactile Keys - Hiện đang tạm dịch là "Các phím bấm động lực học có phản hồi lực". Các bác check giùm mình xem dịch vầy ổn chưa nhé :D

20. HINCUTIN

HINCUTIN Persian Prince Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    5/11/09
    Bài viết:
    mình đang định học toeic,chỉ cần tầm 400-500 điểm thôi :D
    bạn nào có kinh nghiệm cho hỏi cấp độ đấy thì học những sách j` là đủ
    (thấy có người bảo quyển 1000 listening với 1000 reading là cấp độ cao rồi đúng ko?)

Chia sẻ trang này