Thảo luận giải đấu LOL (LCS, LCK, LPL, VCS, MSI,Worlds): Vinh dọn lúa dabest!!!!

Thảo luận trong 'Thư giãn' bắt đầu bởi Shiva_vuive, 3/12/15.

1. Hero of chaos

Hero of chaos Samus Aran the Bounty Hunter Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    7/5/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Đồng Hới City
    Thể thức mới ko có mấy trận thủ tục để vào đánh nhỉ

trungdaibangsat thích bài này.
  2. OceanTear

OceanTear SPARTAN John-117 Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    20/10/09
    Bài viết:
    upload_2024-10-9_10-1-16.png
    đúng dc mỗi 1 cái =))

3. katt6389

katt6389 snake, snake, snaaaake Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    3/1/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Phố sao băng
    Pháp sư Mai táng

[​IMG]

4. xxDark_Dragonxx

xxDark_Dragonxx ♀ Lắm Lông Đen Lồng Lộn ♀ Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/06
    Bài viết:
  5. Trùm online

Trùm online Leon S. Kennedy ⚔️ Dragon Knight ⚔️ CHAMPION Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    28/7/06
    Bài viết:
    IMG_9851.jpeg
    Cam kia ai cắt mà tròn
    Nước kia ai xách mà mòn cả quai :v

trungdaibangsat and thevan103 like this.
  6. Trùm online

Tham gia ngày:
    28/7/06
    Bài viết:
  7. katt6389

Tham gia ngày:
    3/1/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Phố sao băng
    bảng tiếng anh nó vậy rồi

Elyoya had a talk with the MDK costream in Ibai's channel after the loss to GAM. Here's a precise translation of what was said. The link to the full interview is here:

Q: What happened?

"Right now I'm not sure what happened, in Game 1 we closed the game like we've never had. We played a very good League, but in the 2nd and 3rd it didn't matter what we proposed, we weren't all 5 on the same page, I don't know if we got too excited, but something happened because the difference was huge. We kept getting caught, misplays in fights, a very bad performance. But as we have said before, I rather lose like this, trying something new to try and beat the eastern teams, because today we could have won but the problem we had is that we had to change the way we play. In the play in we were much better, we could beat anyone, but then we started scrimming eastern teams and couldn't beat almost anyone"

Q: What did you change? Is it about draft or...?

"No, we have a different game perspective that we didn't give much value before, that we think is what makes eastern and western teams apart"

Q: Is it concerning how they control the area around objectives?

"It's not only that, I'd rather not give this info because it also helps our rivals, but we think this is what makes the difference, none of us are used to it, and have never played for this, but now we want to play for it because what's the point of beating today GAM if we then lose to WBG when we are 1-2. Sure, you get 2 more training days but if then you can't show it on stage..., because today we had the level to beat GAM for sure, by far, even playing for what we were learning. We didn't do it for x or y, i'm not sure why right now, but as I said I'd rather lose like this than losing next week against Weibo with no chance. I want to try something to beat the eastern teams. Another thing that happened is that when you are learning something new and you try playing a different style your gameplay is gonna suffer, because you don't know when to play that style or not. Its a lot of trial and error, we don't have that confidence yet. And we believe this is what's needed to beat the asian teams.

Q: And do you think G2 has this thing that you are practising?

No, I don't think so, they beat WBG which is the worst eastern teams, and we have also been good against WBG, and the rest of asian teams, the best example is HLE, G2 got 3 Nashors and they didnt close the game. If you get 3 nashors and not close the game, then how can you do it?

Q: How have the scrims results been against eastern teams?

"They haven't been good, but i'd rather not say exactly. But it's been the year that i've learnt the most and that the mood was the best around the team. Some teams have stopped scrimming, and that happened to me in previous years, but this time we learnt something new every game, and with more time we would have showed a totally different version. In one week we learnt more than in 3 months.

Q: But for example if you played BLG did you get stomped 5 games or how was it?

No, we could win some maps, or even games that we were so ahead we throw them over tiny details. For example vs Geng we were 5k ahead and one fight and its over. The difference between eastern and western teams is there, when they take an advantage over you, the game is over, they close the game. For example TL vs WBG, TL is ahead all game, make a mistake and Weibo eats the map. And we're talking about Weibo who is the worst eastern team along with damwon, imo. Its like about G2 vs HLE, if you get 3 nashors and can't end the game, what do you need the 4th one, you need 5 nashors? That's why I don't think G2 has it, G2's draft against Weibo was very good, Brokenblade played very very well, and they had a draft that allowed them to cover those weaknesses, but us against G2 we were doing well in scrims, there wasn't a big difference.

Q: What's the plan ahead, are you going on vacation now or are you going to stay to scrim more teams?

I'm not sure what the plan is, I assume we will have vacations now, and the plan is for next year to win everything. I think what we have improved, if we are able to perfect it, no one is gonna contest us in EU, except maybe G2. I'm saying this after losing to GAM, i don't care, we have learnt a lot, we think this style is what differences western and eastern teams, i think if we dominate this we will be much closer, and I will die believing this at least right now.

Q: Thanks for this because people don't really know what's happening, and it's shocking for fans to lose today to GAM, so with this context they can understand more.

Yes, and the gameplay we showed was very bad, and all the criticism that you want, we will receive it. We will keep working and something that they can't criticize us for is the amount of hours we've put in.

Q: How do you feel in terms of hunger for league and competing?

"I think this is the time I've had the most hunger"

The rumoured team to have stopped scrimming is Fnatic. I tried not to add any bias whatsoever to the translation. Elyoya was very calm throughout the interview

Trùm online thích bài này.
  8. wwweeewww

wwweeewww Shemale Tam Thánh CHAMPION ⚜ Duel Master ⚜ Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/06
    Bài viết:
    trước trận đánh gam thì cayon gặp elyoya,thằng canyon còn hỏi : mày có thắng nổi thằng levi với gam không.
    thằng elyoya còn nói : tao mà không thắng được tụi nó thì tao nghỉ thi đấu luôn peepo_dead thì đúng là nghỉ thật vì về nước rồi.

nói chung là thằng elyoya này thua nên nó phỏng vấn thế để đỡ quê

xxDark_Dragonxx and Trùm online like this.
  9. draelthas

draelthas Sonic the Hedgehog Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    3/11/10
    Bài viết:
    LEC trừ G2 thích tấu hài vài trận, đám còn lại choke tùm lum. G2 lụm 3 cái cúp LEC năm nay, có cái từ nhánh thua đi lên gõ đầu mấy thằng MDK với FNC. Thắng 2-0 tới nơi còn thua ngược, nhiều khi coi LEC tưởng end dễ cmnr, đi ngủ sáng dậy thấy kêt quả siêu bịp

10. Trùm online

Tham gia ngày:
    28/7/06
    Bài viết:
    Thế chửi thôi. Trình éo có bớt gáy đi ku Elyoya hahahahaha

xxDark_Dragonxx and wwweeewww like this.
  11. ZzzOhhjiezzZ

ZzzOhhjiezzZ Sonic the Hedgehog Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    21/8/06
    Bài viết:
    Thằng hồ bách thảo Elyoya thua Việt Nam mà lý do lý trấu như thua LPL với LCK ko bằng

xxDark_Dragonxx thích bài này.
  12. katt6389

Tham gia ngày:
    3/1/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Phố sao băng
    nói thiệt thằng Gam éo ban pick xàm lol con smoulder thì đấm dc hết đám EU NA (trừ G2)

13. metroboomer

metroboomer The Warrior of Light

Tham gia ngày:
    24/7/22
    Bài viết:
    Nói thế thôi đấm ko nổi fnatic đâu, gặp nó bao nhiêu lần thua bấy nhiêu, thằng fnatic đi đường hơi bị kinh (so với bọn tier 2 thôi nhé =)), nó đi lane toàn gap bọn G2 6 7k
    Muốn thắng bọn nó thì phải 1 ngày thằng emo có phong độ siêu cao may ra có tí cơ hội

14. draelthas

draelthas Sonic the Hedgehog Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    3/11/10
    Bài viết:
    GAM thắng TL xong đụng toàn thứ dữ ko, lúc đó mới biết trình độ cách biệt sao. Nếu ko thắng TL thì tự hiểu :))

15. ThunderChief

ThunderChief Agent 47 Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    27/1/09
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nhà lá
    bộ trước giờ ko biết à? nói như đây là lần đầu GAM đi world vậy cha peepo_kek

tronghieu906 thích bài này.
  16. KeXaQue

KeXaQue Chironia, Centaur Archer ♞ Blade Knight ♞ Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    27/10/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    SaiGon
    Vầy cũng có thể coi là ngang với kỳ tích Thường Châu năm nào của BÓng Đá rồi.

17. katt6389

Tham gia ngày:
    3/1/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Phố sao băng
    ngang thường châu là phải được bánh xe bò như thằng sofm

hoặc ít nhất vào playoff

peepo_dead

18. ThunderChief

ThunderChief Agent 47 Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    27/1/09
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nhà lá
    kỳ tích là gam hồi 2017, xém tí vào dc playoff. éo biết nội bộ có drama gì với thằng cường optimus ko mà trận tiebreak ném ulti oriana hụt hết peepo_bonk1

19. KeXaQue

KeXaQue Chironia, Centaur Archer ♞ Blade Knight ♞ Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    27/10/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    SaiGon
    Tâm lý yếu, đánh trận 2 khớp tâm lý cmnr. Đám GAM mới này dc trainning tâm lý ổn phết, coi trận thua đầu tuởng trận 2 buông chuột rồi ai dè comeback tốt quá.

20. metroboomer

metroboomer The Warrior of Light

Tham gia ngày:
    24/7/22
    Bài viết:
    Năm đó tiếc là tiếc trận với LZ ấy, thắng tới đít rồi mà bị pray nó nắc ngc, chứ win trận đó vừa sure vào vừa có trận thắng Hàn đầu tiên buff tinh thần thì vkl luôn

jumper thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này